china visa application

Status
Not open for further replies.

fongi

Aug 19, 2008
any bro here tried apply for 1 recently? beside bringing 2 passport photo, wat else i need? i'm travelling to Nanjing on a company trip, so visa and accomodation is settle by my company, but i'm bringing my wife on this trip... so i gotta apply visa for her... it was also stated dat i need to furnish them with the hotel dat she's staying, but i couldn't obtain a letter of confirmation from the hotel... just write it down during application can liao izit?
btw, must go to chinese embassy to apply right? at tanglin rd

I thought within certain days sporean don't need visa? Your company's travel agent shld be able to adv. If not call the embassy directly.

Not sure why you would need to apply visa for your wife but for last year's Olympic period whereby even Singaporeans were required to obtain a visa prior to travel, I had no problem getting it done even without the hotel's confirmation.

any bro here tried apply for 1 recently? beside bringing 2 passport photo, wat else i need? i'm travelling to Nanjing on a company trip, so visa and accomodation is settle by my company, but i'm bringing my wife on this trip... so i gotta apply visa for her... it was also stated dat i need to furnish them with the hotel dat she's staying, but i couldn't obtain a letter of confirmation from the hotel... just write it down during application can liao izit?
btw, must go to chinese embassy to apply right? at tanglin rd

if staying less than 15days, she does not need a visa.

if she is staying for mre than 15days, then apply at china embassy at tanglin road. the last time i applied for a visa, they did asked for the hotel booking confirmation. however I told then I am staying with a friend and just provided them with an address.

Status
Not open for further replies.