China Town - the stalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

didn't capture as many stalls as i would like - maybe another trip down is in order. Nevertheless.....enjoy!

Wat's with that piece of meat?
CRW_3187L.jpg

All that must weigh a ton!
CRW_3195L.jpg

Hanging up the meat for display - despite the holidays, there are still pple actually working!
CRW_3191L.jpg

Hi

this family run stall is staffed by Dad, Mom and daughter, selling "jui kuey". (wat's that in English?)

CRW_3218L.jpg

CRW_3224L.jpg

This guy didn't protest when i took his pictures, so i took a few of him working. Since he's selling quite a bit, i don't think he really minds the extra attention!

CRW_3200L_bw.jpg

CRW_3206L_bw.jpg

Show me the money!
i thought this shot works better in color......wat do u think?
CRW_3205L.jpg

Hi

Mother and son stall selling a variety of Hong Kong and taiwan style delicacies......

CRW_3166L.jpg

i took quite a few, but this was the only one showing their wares, customers and the 2 of them at work....

Originally posted by Red Dawn
Hi

this family run stall is staffed by Dad, Mom and daughter, selling "jui kuey". (wat's that in English?)

CRW_3218L.jpg

CRW_3224L.jpg

those r not jui kueh..... it's kueh tu tu.. a kind of malay kuey.. flour with coconut, peanut and even durian filling!!!!! *slurps*;p

Originally posted by hackie

those r not jui kueh..... it's kueh tu tu.. a kind of malay kuey.. flour with coconut, peanut and even durian filling!!!!! *slurps*;p

alamak! really?? pai seh...looks like jui kuey to me! ;p

Originally posted by Red Dawn

alamak! really?? pai seh...looks like jui kuey to me! ;p

hmm.. onli the shape looks like.. but jui kueh has the cai poh on top with chilli..
watever they are, they r yummy~~~~ hahaa.....

cannot blame him lah, taken with the sigma 20mm lens, how to tell the diffrence ;p

Originally posted by Simon
cannot blame him lah, taken with the sigma 20mm lens, how to tell the diffrence ;p

Reddawn,

Simon is right, you know? If you want to get rid of that 20mm Sigma lens, I probably will be willing to "adopt" it if the price is right. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.