China Town - the stalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

didn't capture as many stalls as i would like - maybe another trip down is in order. Nevertheless.....enjoy!

Wat's with that piece of meat?

All that must weigh a ton!

Hanging up the meat for display - despite the holidays, there are still pple actually working!

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

this family run stall is staffed by Dad, Mom and daughter, selling "jui kuey". (wat's that in English?)

This guy didn't protest when i took his pictures, so i took a few of him working. Since he's selling quite a bit, i don't think he really minds the extra attention!

Show me the money!
i thought this shot works better in color......wat do u think?

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

Mother and son stall selling a variety of Hong Kong and taiwan style delicacies......

i took quite a few, but this was the only one showing their wares, customers and the 2 of them at work....

hackie

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Red Dawn
Hi

this family run stall is staffed by Dad, Mom and daughter, selling "jui kuey". (wat's that in English?)

those r not jui kueh..... it's kueh tu tu.. a kind of malay kuey.. flour with coconut, peanut and even durian filling!!!!! *slurps*;p

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Originally posted by hackie

those r not jui kueh..... it's kueh tu tu.. a kind of malay kuey.. flour with coconut, peanut and even durian filling!!!!! *slurps*;p
alamak! really?? pai seh...looks like jui kuey to me! ;p

hackie

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Red Dawn

alamak! really?? pai seh...looks like jui kuey to me! ;p
hmm.. onli the shape looks like.. but jui kueh has the cai poh on top with chilli..
watever they are, they r yummy~~~~ hahaa.....

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
cannot blame him lah, taken with the sigma 20mm lens, how to tell the diffrence ;p

rty

Staff member
Jan 19, 2002
Singapore
Originally posted by Simon
cannot blame him lah, taken with the sigma 20mm lens, how to tell the diffrence ;p
Reddawn,

Simon is right, you know? If you want to get rid of that 20mm Sigma lens, I probably will be willing to "adopt" it if the price is right. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.