China Stock Market Bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
Everyone knows that China Stocks have skyrocketed to new historical high, an unprecedented phenomenon. Well, the Chinese certainly know how to create history.

Despite the Central Bank's measures, etc, the people shrugged it off. With 100m accounts, i.e. every 1 out of 13 China people play stocks now. Many people have even quitted their jobs to stay at home to play full time.

Many analysts have predicted that the China Stock Markets will power up to 6,000 by next year due to the Olympics Game.

Will the bubble burst? Certainly not in the near future. Look at our regional bourses, like Singapore. STI has also broken historical record. How many of you are making tonnes of money everyday?

what goes up, must come down.

In this kind of market, only the bigger fish wins, while smaller fish either being eaten or just manage to survive only. I think its safer to put money in the better managed unit trust which focus on China or Asia market.

Everyone knows that China Stocks have skyrocketed to new historical high, an unprecedented phenomenon. Well, the Chinese certainly know how to create history.

Despite the Central Bank's measures, etc, the people shrugged it off. With 100m accounts, i.e. every 1 out of 13 China people play stocks now. Many people have even quitted their jobs to stay at home to play full time.

Many analysts have predicted that the China Stock Markets will power up to 6,000 by next year due to the Olympics Game.

Will the bubble burst? Certainly not in the near future. Look at our regional bourses, like Singapore. STI has also broken historical record. How many of you are making tonnes of money everyday?

Those who makes tonnes of money are those who themselves have tonnes of $$.
They are the one who controls the markets... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.