China said it had shot down a satellite for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
China shot down a satellite !? no big deal..

USA has landed humans and spacecraft on Moon many years ago! send robot camera on Mars... hey ! see the difference !?

China is now racing to beef up its strength. But, it has much more to do than ever imagined. They don't have a blue water navy to guard its super long coastline. They got no carrier battle group to stretch further into the Pacific.

:think:

guess it's a good thing then. cos with Russia weakened, China can become the next powerful country and work against US. then there will be a balance of powers and other countries under the wings of either country will have lesser chance of being bullied. hopefully bringing peace
:angel:

Russia is not weakend but instead more dangerous... They are now becoming a stonger oil player to Europe. With oil supply from Middle East being unstable at recent times.. Russia is the next source of oil to tap from. However, they are really strict ! once they found someone not paying, they just closed the tap until u pay.

OT:

Recently, my neighbour's Bush is growing into my garden. So I employed a worker from China to help me trim it.

if a giant meterorite going to collide into earth in the future, china technology may save all man kind :thumbsup:

Ya, you watch Armageddon? They sent Astronaut to blow up the big meterorite. I think China can use their missile to destroy it without risking any Astronaut life.

Now you all know why there canot be only ONE main dominant party?

The problem is, there are still a majority of ppl who DOESN'T understand this sentence at all... if only all the ppl can be as enlightened as the both of us.

Being a chinese is good. Many nice food to eat :D

China shot down a satellite !? no big deal..

USA has landed humans and spacecraft on Moon many years ago! send robot camera on Mars... hey ! see the difference !?

China is now racing to beef up its strength. But, it has much more to do than ever imagined. They don't have a blue water navy to guard its super long coastline. They got no carrier battle group to stretch further into the Pacific.

China is a peace loving country. Aircraft carrier should be meant for offensive and moving troops from away from their country. But Yesterday news, mentioned that they r going to make a decision to have the carrier for active defence strategy by 2010. Next century, we will see a NEW china in Air and Space. :heart: China:heart:

BTW, the man on the moon thing, dunno izit real or not? who will know. no other country has been to the moon to verify is the flag was there. only photograph and video. :sticktong

As usual, USA :angry: but who cares :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.