China - Russia Border

xictus77

Dec 8, 2007
Singapore (East)
Dear all,

I am interested in going to the China Russia Border. Not sure if anyone can help with any information..

Thanks in advance.

Just did this trip in Nov 2009 a few months back

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=569305

Flew to Beijing and then overnight train to Changchun .... spent a few days there and then took another train to Antu..... from there visited Changbaishan and drove over to Tumen to see North Korea and Tumen Jiang...... from Tumen we drove over to Hun Chun to see the tri-country border area where China/Russia/North Korea meets

Next trip will want to cross into Russia and make it to Vladivostok via Hun Chun border crossing

It was extremely cold then (-15 to -20 C)

Well worth the time and experience

hi Ed,

thanks for sharing the link and the information... how long were you there? i mean in total..

care to share your photos? am very interested in going to the Sino-Russia Border within this year end.. I am still in the planning stage..

hi Ed,

thanks for sharing the link and the information... how long were you there? i mean in total..

care to share your photos? am very interested in going to the Sino-Russia Border within this year end.. I am still in the planning stage..

Travelogue with pics here..........

Beijing, Changchun, Jilin trip

Thanks Ed and Daredevil.....

Those pictures are simply excellent and information are very good.... I think these few years should be the time to go there as Jilin will be developing soon with the help and financial support from the Singapore and Chinese Government...