China, Japan and S Korea

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Today, China, Japan and S Korea come together in the absence of the US?????

Today, China, Japan and S Korea come together in the absence of the US?????

Why must need US to be around?

They probably met to discuss latest multi layer missile shield US tested. We know one thing for sure...Guam is now safe from missile attack... :bsmilie: *sarcasm*

They also probably talked about Trump's hair piece...LMAO

They are actually under the same family tree 5000 years ago. Just have bad company, that is why some turn bad.

Nothing in the world moves without Uncle Sam's approval. :)

China built islands without giving a sh1t to US.......

Islands in South CHINA Sea...so who do they belong too...duh

Indian ocean going to become very important soon!!!

CIA going to be in a tizzy when US loses control of ocean and sea around there because then cannot invade anyone over there anymore or run opium out of triangle...then American drug companies will be mad because pain pills be hard to make then...then American people get really pissed cause have no good drugs! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
The U wants to poke her nose into everything that is burning her pocket.

They can't be bother just like the haze in our region.

They have nothing to do now. Just watch and make some noises.

Western MSM in all of it's glory 'raising eyebrows' talking about human rights abuses...give me a frigging break already. Same guys who want to see everyone's browsing history...geezuz please people will believe anything.

Singapore Flied Lice?

I don't think he can stomach that ................. only the Thais can ......... :bsmilie:

Chendol.. ice kachang...

Give President Xi some durian cakes to take home:

2_707_26974_500_294.jpg

Last edited:
Bring President Xi to queque up for his chicken wings and to experience Singapore way of life: :)

pmlee-chicken-yan.jpg

Yeah ...... make him queue up like everyone else ................. I am sure he still has fond memories of that .....back when he was a kid .......;)

He, Ma and Mai Hum can take usies while they are at it ...............:p

Last edited: