china girl up-lorry at People's Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreaming

Oct 22, 2006
at 3.30pm, china woman were all rounded up and pack into vans. those old mans pocket is safe for the time being ;p

Er.. Where is the place that happened?
Chinatown got a lot of places got china babes, is whether you know how to find them..

Personally, I know a place BUT never go.. :bsmilie:

This brunch put into lorries/vans/police cars..... another brunch is just around the corner.... China has over 1B in people..... at least a few MILLION more to go.... :sweat:

As long as they are not illegal immigrants or overstayers, these girls should be safe. Police would let them off with a stern warning due to lack of proof and they will be back the next day.

Under Singapore Penal Code, there is no provision for prositution. So it is legal to do so. But it is illegal to be a pimp as there is a provision for "living on the immoral earnings of a woman". Round up like this is usually under the pretext of immigration check. Over stayers are deported. Otherwise, they are release.

Then time I stuff some tissue papers in it and see got luck or not.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

don't bulge in the wrong place CG think you need some action

Under Singapore Penal Code, there is no provision for prostitution. So it is legal to do so. But it is illegal to be a pimp as there is a provision for "living on the immoral earnings of a woman". Round up like this is usually under the pretext of immigration check. Over stayers are deported. Otherwise, they are release.

Who says a CG who has sex with an old man is automatically a prostitute?

Maybe just putting some PRC ladies into vans and letting them out later is a show to please the housewives of local folks.
Remember how local men's housewives freaked out over Viet gals in the Joo Chiat neighbourhood.
Also because the old men in PPCtr are ordinary folks, who are not super rich, powerful and famous.

Just think... who dares to mess with a young PRC lady who hooked up with a billionaire Aussie media mogul who is very much older than her, can be her grandfather. Did anyone dare to call her names and ask her go into a van? The media billionaire too powerful, nobody dares to offend them.

So life is unfair. It is the little people who cannot fight back, who get all this get-in-the-van treatment.

Last edited:
awww. me likey china girls

because

DSC_0507.jpg

she's a natural (picture taken in geylang)
sorry for the lack of eye contact, i really scared a bunch of china girls chase after me and whack me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.