china girl up-lorry at People's Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
"AV" as.. in the context of something like Japanese AV? :bsmilie:

SG AntiVice don't go after XY one rite..? They usually go after foreign XX..

I was lucky.

They left me alone.

:bsmilie:

For a moment, I thought you meant the AV squad left you alone.... they did not ask you to go up the lorry:sweat:

Last edited:
When there's a demand, there will be supply. Simple.

There will be no ending to this. It's a thousand year trade anyway.

without medical checkup, STD virus can spread like wildfire.

without labour records, immigrants cannot be traced and monitored.

without business registry, shops can become hideouts for illegal activties.

Yes, such order and law must be uphold and maintained always.:thumbsup:

all things must be done using proper channels in this country be it a supply or a demand...

Last edited:
This brunch put into lorries/vans/police cars..... another brunch is just around the corner.... China has over 1B in people..... at least a few MILLION more to go.... :sweat:

Ya, true.. It will be a never ending thing. :D
Ah Tiongs are EVERYWHERE in Sg now. :confused:

That why must have a systematic framework of control, monitoring and inventory :sweatsm: effective measures must be put in place once something amiss is detected.

Last edited:
at 3.30pm, china woman were all rounded up and pack into vans. those old mans pocket is safe for the time being ;p
This one is all for show la .... IMO this is a reactive response to the Chinese channel show last week on these women in chinatown area with all these ah kongs, etc....
I believe if the crackdown is too extreme, i am afraid a lot of these ah kongs will die from boredom :cry:

This one is all for show la .... IMO this is a reactive response to the Chinese channel show last week on these women in chinatown area with all these ah kongs, etc....
I believe if the crackdown is too extreme, i am afraid a lot of these ah kongs will die from boredom :cry:
Crackdown was done cause the Ah kongs wanted new fresh shipments coming in to replace them.......:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Under Singapore Penal Code, there is no provision for prositution. So it is legal to do so. But it is illegal to be a pimp as there is a provision for "living on the immoral earnings of a woman". Round up like this is usually under the pretext of immigration check. Over stayers are deported. Otherwise, they are release.

You are right to say that SG Penal Code does not provide for prostitution. However, if I am not mistaken, it is provided for under the Women's Charter. Think the AV whack them under this one :)

I might be wrong though :sweat:

The other day I saw an Ah Kong doing Tai Chi alone in a backlane in Geylang. Must be Si Beh bored.

If the China girls are around he would be doing Tai Chi indoor. :bsmilie:

You are right to say that SG Penal Code does not provide for prostitution. However, if I am not mistaken, it is provided for under the Women's Charter. Think the AV whack them under this one :)

I might be wrong though :sweat:

Women Charter doesnt have any clause related to vice activities. It does protect teenage girls from being exploited sexually even if it is consensus sex. Girls under 14 is protected by the penal code (statutary rape) and 14-16 protected under woman charter.

I guess you cant stop a grown person from making their own decision.

AWARE could be useful here, but they are too caught up with the gay debate.... sigh.

Many of these China girls are trapped in debt by con artists. They were given hope to come to a land of gold, only to find pimps securing their travel document like a master.

They just want cash and get out of this hell hole asap and lead a normal life back home.

They do not have mercy in cheating money as they were not shown any when they arrived. If a Singaporean old man sponsors her, they gladly accept cash, but not credit.

Be real, dont believe in what these playgirl tell you. Also, it is good to eradicate them and deport them back to their home country.

Hey Garion

I am sure you will take offence if ppl were to label and call you "botak head". So you should also not label the chinese national men as "Ah Tiong"

Be nice and civil observe the CS Term of Use #1 :nono:

Thank You

Many of these China girls are trapped in debt by con artists. They were given hope to come to a land of gold, only to find pimps securing their travel document like a master.

They just want cash and get out of this hell hole asap and lead a normal life back home.

They do not have mercy in cheating money as they were not shown any when they arrived. If a Singaporean old man sponsors her, they gladly accept cash, but not credit.

Be real, dont believe in what these playgirl tell you. Also, it is good to eradicate them and deport them back to their home country.

wah.. Contaxable ! how come u know the details so well ? :sweat:

at 3.30pm, china woman were all rounded up and pack into vans. those old mans pocket is safe for the time being ;p

Wasted. Should have gathered them for a shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.