China copy fail?

All these mediocre piece of shxx are calling chinese technology a piece of junk????

don't they know that the chinese were the first to invent the drilling machinery for oil and other natural resources 2000years ago, 1000yrs before anyone else? And now these mediocre POS are using exactly the same technology to dig oil to power their F[xxking] 35s ?

Last edited:
All these mediocre piece of shxx are calling chinese technology a piece of junk????

don't they know that the chinese were the first to invent the drilling machinery for oil and other natural resources 2000years ago? And now these mediocre POS are using exactly the same technology to dig oil to power their F[xxking] 35s ?

Chinese invented gun power too. they invented paper too. they invented compass too !!! no compass, USA can go fly kite !!

wait a min !!! china invented kite too !!!

I am proud to be Chinese !!

Last edited:
[video=youtube;khtuLoYh1a0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khtuLoYh1a0[/video]

Chinese invented gun power too. they invented paper too. they invented compass too !!! no compass, USA can go fly kite !!

wait a min !!! china invented kite too !!!

I am proud to be Chinese !!

BRAVO!!

...and I'm glad it failed... it should come up with something uniquely Chinese

thats the EXACT problem with China ..... keep harping on the glories of 1000 years ago of its ancestors

apart from the 100 years shame of HK and Macau, what has China ACTUALLY invented or given to the world in the last 150 years? exactly ZERO

there just hasnt been any serious effort at building an independent R&D base ....

The colonization and rape of China by Japan, Europe and the West is still continuing but in a new form these days ..... instead of Opium, guns and warships, the drug and weapons used now is commercial seduction and moral erosion

If you still dont get it, then sorry.

Last edited:
My great great grandfather was a prominent photographer. All those photography competition organizers should let me win hands down on every single competition they have. Even I shoot it with iPhone.

Btw, I never ever copy the vantage point of some photographers in Landscape section. I had it in my mind long time ago. They are the one who copy me.

Some people never respect other's ancestry. Really piece of shat. :angry:

Last edited:
Like it or not , u gotta admire how good China is at copying now.

So long as they obtain one working sample ; reverse engineering & having it for mass production takes lesser than a few weeks. How many counties can claim to be faster ?

thats the EXACT problem with China ..... keep harping on the glories of 1000 years ago of its ancestors

apart from the 100 years shame of HK and Macau, what has China ACTUALLY invented or given to the world in the last 150 years? exactly ZERO

there just hasnt been any serious effort at building an independent R&D base ....

The colonization and rape of China by Japan, Europe and the West is still continuing but in a new form these days ..... instead of Opium, guns and warships, the drug and weapons used now is commercial seduction and moral erosion

Unfortunately, i hv to agree with that.
It is really a shame.

That is why it is important for a country to hv good government to prevent such exploitations by foreigners

I can only agree with you. There have been some news about a Chinese processor development and an Operating System, but sadly I haven't seen any updates recently. Apart from that it really looks as of China is just copying whatever they can get their hands on. From electronics to weapons up to entire cities which are rebuilt somewhere. Copied down to the last detail, but without any cultural roots it's fits like a smartphone into a 60s tv series ...

like how they claim the seas as their's because Zheng He sailed through them hundreds of years ago?

yeah. i can see that :bsmilie:

well, not too late.... Japan took about 40 years from its surrender in 1945 before its technological flourish in the late 70s early 80s.... same for South Korea after the armistice of the Korean War in 1953, its started to flourish recently after 40+ years

China's Mao and Gang of 4 era ended in late 70s ...... it will soon be 40+ years since then ..... lets see if a similar morph occurs ...

Last edited:
well, not too late.... Japan took about 40 years from its surrender in 1945 before its technological flourish in the late 70s early 80s.... same for South Korea after the armistice of the Korean War in 1953, its started to flourish recently after 40+ years

China's Mao and Gang of 4 era ended in late 70s ...... it will soon be 40+ years since then ..... lets see if a similar morph occurs ...

It won't be long...when the whole Chinese population have time and money to drink kopi...the past glories will be repeated...!

http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2013/04/04/chinas-great-leap-forward-in-patents/id=38625/

PRC is still backward.
It has to catch up. It needs another 30 to 50 years to catch up.
A large percentage of PRC population is poor.
A small minority showing off new riches gives wrong impression of PRC.

China has been a victim of its own feudal system for generations.
Then China has been the victim of two long conquests. First by the Mongols (ousted by Ming dynasty) and then by the Manchurians.
And then China was subjected to mass opium addiction engineered by the British Government, operating through the East India Company.

Then the Japanese invaded.
Then after WW2, the Chinese fought among themselves.
After the Communists were victorious, Mao had to screw up everything with the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution.

Only since 1981, did PRC begin to improve.

No wonder China is still backward.

I am not sure how much you people here know about china and have frequent there. If you are just relying on news or what you read, I sincerely suggest you pay a visit to some of the main towns also good location to shoot or photographs. I must also qualify that I am no expert.

If you have technology to fly a space ship and have nuclear, you are not that far behind. Being a BIG, yes very big country and couple with a huge population, what they have achieved in the last 20 years is 'remarkable'. No other nation similar to them has achieved or likely to even match this in the next 10 years.

Ironically, big countries will have the advantage over tiny little dot like us. But, it is laughable to compare Singapore with even Malaysia. We will never be in the same league. We should be proud of our achievements but that is only within our own context. If you cut and paste what we have, even copying them on malaysia, you will find it will fail badly.

Technology wise, the Chinese is ahead of many country (and that include Singapore), I must say. If we just rely on reading news and think we know everything, then we are just frogs in the bottom of a very very small well.

However, having the hardware is one thing and it can be accomplished pretty easily. I frequent China all the time, been going to and fro on working trips... I must say I am impress with the growth, especially in infrastructure. But I cannot say the same thing to people's moral... I am given the impression of people breaking rules and laws, pay some money and get away from all these things. People spitting everywhere is a common sight, people called their children to **** in the middle of a large and high class shopping mall with no shame at all. People digging through the buffet, taking away egg yolk and leaving the egg white in the tray itself... people talking and their saliva flying around at the buffet trays...

Also I remember when I went to some of the places, I saw the Chinese destroying the public properties... even in my hometown in some area near Shantou, there was this mountain whereby some rich dudes had donated some chairs and desks on the side of the road leading up the mountain for weary travellers to rest... none of the desks and chairs are intact... all broken down. I saw this biggest cannon in the world (during the opium war era) being displayed, but on top of this cannon sat heaps of Chinese who somehow climbed it.

And the list go on and on and on... well... having technological advancement is one thing... having the moral and ethnical senses is another. Like it or not... the Chinese still had a long long way to go... and I wouldn't blame many for calling them babarians and locusts, because of my personal experiences both in China and outside China.

I can only agree with you. There have been some news about a Chinese processor development and an Operating System, but sadly I haven't seen any updates recently. Apart from that it really looks as of China is just copying whatever they can get their hands on. From electronics to weapons up to entire cities which are rebuilt somewhere. Copied down to the last detail, but without any cultural roots it's fits like a smartphone into a 60s tv series ...

China don't need other OS, the domestic market is good enough but why reinvent the wheel!

The Chinese dictate the term. If they dump IOS, Window or... the US will doom.

Not too far, who cares about carbon tax.. the EU thought they can deploy the same trick e.g. ISO .. they are wrong, the Chinese now dictate the terms not the EU!

Th Boeing and Airbus beg the Chinese to buy their planes If the Chinese decide to by one, the other will fall.

US want to sell their fighter to the Chinese, but face issue, they do not... so if nobody want sell then I develop myself although it may take a little bit longer.. i have the money and luxury of time.. why must I rush!

Well... the chinese did have their own operating system know as the kylin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kylin_(operating_system)

And the world most powerful supercomputer is running on this os.

As to Chinese developed processor... well... it is still there and is achieving great things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson

Like the kylin operating system the loongson processor is used to power supercomputers too.

And I have to disagree with you to some point as of China copying everything.

(Too much detail. Attempt to write. But don't go well... so deleted the passage.)

Last edited: