children playground in singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

yymun

Nov 23, 2003
tanglin
Visit site
is there anyone could recommand me any other playground with similiar size of Pasir Ris park or west coast park in singapore! have even try bringing my kids to marine south park, but was quite disappoint:bheart:

cheers

boy is only 21mths old and girl is 1mths old. maybe playground might be better at this stage, hope to do it weekly activities. Aim to train him some motor skills using children playground. he is pretty timid, also another way to keep my wife from going "SHOPPING" :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

you might wanna try the small playground at Changi Airport terminal 1 viewing mall...it is very small..but that place offers a great amount of space for your kids to run....and that place is going soon.....

yymun said:
boy is only 21mths old and girl is 1mths old. maybe playground might be better at this stage, hope to do it weekly activities. Aim to train him some motor skills using children playground. he is pretty timid, also another way to keep my wife from going "SHOPPING" :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Babies? Kakkaka, not sure where's a good place tho. :p

Hi yymun,

Try Bukit Timah Hill. Though it is no where near Pasir Ris or West Coast Park in terms of size, there is a children's area and the climb to the top is quite exciting.

Hope this is useful info.

dun forget 2 apply insect repellent!!;)

IMO, anywhere that got big grass patch is gd. eg, Botanic Gardens.:)

21 months old can go Tree Top Walk at MacRitchie, my daughter did that!

Tiong Bahru Park is quite fun, with the crooked train, but not as big as Pasir Ris, or West Coast. Labrador Park has plenty of run-around excitement.

Lastly, there's always Sentosa Island.

How about the play ground in the Zoo or Sentosa? Should be big enough too. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.