children of heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

eskie

Jun 11, 2003
singapore
eskie.deviantart.com
children_of_heaven.jpg

the title does not reflect anything at all besides the droplets of water.

Inappropriate title, although the title is really nice and has a nice ring to it.

u've been watching too many Iranian films.

hahaha!!!

tears of heaven? (corny yes)

it's a VERY GOOD SHOT. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

excentrique once said to me : do not expect everyone to like what you shoot.

but i like this.

the title IS appropriate, in fact the artist can name it anything he/she likes. those droplets seem to be from heaven, instead of saying heaven is crying, you've intepreted it as heaven is showering children over us.

the depth of field is well done, the focus well done, and i seriously think this is an excellent portfolio shot. can nearly see your mood in it.

so it is a good shot. no doubt about the technical aspects but do watch out for certain parts that might be over-exposed.

"children of heaven"? ok :)

u should watch local jack's "home run".

hey sadness,
thanks for your comments

in fact, thank you all for your comments

personally, i feel even though the dof is great i felt the foreground blur is too much but unfortunately this was the best i can do. theres a panel of glass i can shoot through but due to the fact im too lazy to clean the glass, hehe i had to stick my hand out of my window to do this.. hehe didnt wanna drop my camera.

also, thanks sequitur for expressing similar sentiments about the title :)

in fact, i purposely named it children of heaven to change the popular associate of the phrase children of heaven to the iranian movie. ive never watched the movie neither have i watched jack neo's movie. in fact i doubt i ever will :p

i prefer my children of heaven :)

this is taken this morning after the heavy rain.
my original description on deviantart where i uploaded this picture is as follows:

awake
smelling
past the blinds
i open my eyes
beauty awaits the
camera never stopped

sadness said:
so it is a good shot. no doubt about the technical aspects but do watch out for certain parts that might be over-exposed.

"children of heaven"? ok :)

u should watch local jack's "home run".

mmm definitely consider putting it in my portfolio :D
hoping to do something better maybe? :)

very encouraging comments. thank you very much :)
yeah my mood's definitely in it.
i really can stare at this picture all day all night long
its so meditative yet soul grabbing. ive been seduced by the picture :|

sequitur said:
it's a VERY GOOD SHOT.
excentrique once said to me : do not expect everyone to like what you shoot.

but i like this.

the title IS appropriate, in fact the artist can name it anything he/she likes. those droplets seem to be from heaven, instead of saying heaven is crying, you've intepreted it as heaven is showering children over us.

the depth of field is well done, the focus well done, and i seriously think this is an excellent portfolio shot. can nearly see your mood in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.