Childish Act of a CSer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamerz

Aug 13, 2005
Tampines
www.sherman-photography.net
jus recieved this form mail in my email...the guy tat did it is damn bo liao....din know tat we have such a childish person in this community...

Name: whatever Email: whatever@sherman.sucks Phone: 99912345 Message: your website looks good, but your photos look like ****, you know?

and the stupid signature you are using at clubsnap, gosh...

Your product photo is really nice.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Any chance to share what's your setting?:p

whoa.... ur pics r great!!!!! if they look like ****, i think i can drop photography liao.....

forget abt the remarks.... keep up the great works! i LOVE the Absolut vokha shot!

will take some time to trace....

maybe he/she is using a shared public PC to post this.

But FYI, there are some kids living in uni campus...

uni just open school not long n guess tis fella too free liao lor to post tis comment

:think: :think:

Should have a certain level of maturity, but then it doesn't apply to all :bsmilie:

Yah.... there may be a few who are "over-matured" and become "hum sup". :bsmilie:
(Referring to local uni accounts student who stole MSN accounts and ended up horny)

Who knows the next minute the sender wants an explicit photo of your body parts.

lol...i was surprised oso...tat it was sent out by a UNI computer...

uni IP doesn't mean student. the person can be a staff, vendor working there temporarily, a visitor / guest, spoofed IP / Mac address, outsider using the common internet terminal in lab / library ...

Status
Not open for further replies.