CHIJMES, on Sunday Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursor

May 24, 2003
cursor.instantlogic.com
Took this picture while attending a friend wedding.
1088875988186.JPG

nice.. maybe you shouldn have taken so much of the path in. try cropping it tighter..

sky is to flat for me, might be better to shot during a more dramatic skyline.

Nice framing though, agree with zemotion, would like it better with tighter crop :)

i beg to differ...i tink the path adds a feeling of depth to the photo...as for the sky....i understand totally...this is singapore.....haha...

good shot..

Hi everyone, thanks for all the comments. ;)
For the sky, I really don't know how to solve it. It already evening about 6.30pm and yet the sky in the picture still so white and flat.. :dunno:
The path is there as it should be and as how I wanted to compose it, as some say with tighter crop it will be better. Well it could be, but I am abit on the lazy side, hence post processing is not really my cup of tea. I prefer to compose then take the shot rather then after shot then decide the compositon.
As for the lady in the picture, it is nice for her to be there. Add some life to the photo.

Cursor said:
Hi everyone, thanks for all the comments. ;)
For the sky, I really don't know how to solve it. It already evening about 6.30pm and yet the sky in the picture still so white and flat.. :dunno:
The path is there as it should be and as how I wanted to compose it, as some say with tighter crop it will be better. Well it could be, but I am abit on the lazy side, hence post processing is not really my cup of tea. I prefer to compose then take the shot rather then after shot then decide the compositon.
As for the lady in the picture, it is nice for her to be there. Add some life to the photo.

Wait till 7:15 - 7:30. I'm sure the sky will turn to a nicer blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.