Chicken King

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
I went to Chicken King to eat chicken with peterpan1975. The only thing we find "edible" is the drinks, which we feels is as per their brands standard.

The original chicken taste like.... chicken. Their crispy chicken taste like..... crispy version of their chicken. We each ate 1pc and gave up. When I told peterpan1975 I thought Halloween was last night, he almost spite out the ice lemon tea in his mouth.

Their wip potato & salad tasted as it is, potato & vegetables.

Dont expect anything near KFC or Popye. Dont even expect the chicken to have taste. If you do, than be ready to be extremely disappointed.

Where's chicken king?

denniskee said:
I went to Chicken King to eat chicken with peterpan1975. The only thing we find "edible" is the drinks, which we feels is as per their brands standard.

The original chicken taste like.... chicken. Their crispy chicken taste like..... crispy version of their chicken. We each ate 1pc and gave up. When I told peterpan1975 I thought Halloween was last night, he almost spite out the ice lemon tea in his mouth.

Their wip potato & salad tasted as it is, potato & vegetables.

Dont expect anything near KFC or Popye. Dont even expect the chicken to have taste. If you do, than be ready to be extremely disappointed.

Oh man. I am here right now, writing using my iPad. Darn, it is so right. Lousy is the word most suitable. Am at the one situated at the new underground walkway to Marina Square from city hall mrt station.

Oh man. I am here right now, writing using my iPad. Darn, it is so right. Lousy is the word most suitable. Am at the one situated at the new underground walkway to Marina Square from city hall mrt station.

By the way, just how on earth you can tahan staying there for so long. The taste was to "powerful" that I had to "take away" those "un-Finish" chicken meat...

peterpan1975 said:
By the way, just how on earth you can tahan staying there for so long. The taste was to "powerful" that I had to "take away" those "un-Finish" chicken meat...

Hah ok. It is lousy, but not inedible. Don't wanna waste food and money, so finished eating it. Keke
Definitely my first and last visit to it, unless Singapore have famine (Choy).