Chicken? Chicken?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedellis

Jan 27, 2006
Singapore
fermentedbrick.blogspot.com
It is with great joy and anticipation that I read in Digital Life today that each participant in the Canon Photo marathon will receive a bottle of Brand's Essence of Chicken.

Are you as excited by this as I am? Are you amazed at the incredibly well targeted marketing of this deal? Am I missing something?!? Can Brand's Essence of Chicken actually clean a dSLR's sensor?

I know when I'm out on a photoshoot I always remember to pack a spare bottle of Essence of Chicken. I've even been known to take out spare memory cards and lenses to make sure I have room for my Essence of Chicken. Photography newbies, always carry Essence of Chicken. It's something all the pros do but never talk about. ;)

Brand's Essence of Chicken can do something to your mind the same as Tiger Pills.

It energizes your little forefinger that presses the exposure button all day. Just don't overwork it in the night.

Cerebos Limited is obviously one of the sponsors..

Good gift I think; can energize you when you tire during the marathon

i heard that red bull can also clean dslrs' sensors too.

BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken is your trusted friend, “For Mind. For Body. For Photography.”
The mind pictures the photo in mental.
The body captures the photo in physical.

So, going by this logic, it seems that u had hit a home run with the line of logic for providing Chicken Essence with Canon Photo Marathon!

I hereby present to Sion, half a dozen of Brand's Chicken Essence!

I am sure the dustbin/drain needs some essence. :sweat: BRANDs doesnt seem to go well with my stomach :p

When I looked at the article at first glance, I though that they printed the advert onto the article. But hey-ho! Its BRANDS essence of chicken for all participants! I figured maybe they might give something like small capacity CF cards by SanDisk or a cleaning kit or somthing camera related, such a consumable especially this is shocking!

When I looked at the article at first glance, I though that they printed the advert onto the article. But hey-ho! Its BRANDS essence of chicken for all participants! I figured maybe they might give something like small capacity CF cards by SanDisk or a cleaning kit or somthing camera related, such a consumable especially this is shocking!

You can try putting empty Brand's essence of chicken bottle in front of your lens for a fuzzy Lensbaby look in your photos.

With enough support we may see Brand's Essence of Lens in future. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.