Chic from Downunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petf69

Oct 1, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Presenting Silvana from Australia!

Hope the series is not too rusty. have not shoot portrait for almost a year. :sweat:
Min. PS. (edited with Canon Digital Professional........where's my photoshop CS??....argh....)

77549726.jpg

77549728.jpg

77549733.jpg

77549735.jpg

77549757.jpg

77549760.jpg

C&C Welcome.

and thanks to Ivan for bring in such a photogenic model. :thumbsup:

Blusher looks too red... Shall not comment further...

this model has an interesting look.. unique in a good way. i feel the straight onshot with her face facing directly at the camera is the most interesting, compliments her face better... IMO of cuz.

Well,
1) sleepy looking eyes in some shots
2) Very untidy hair do
3) Weird pose - looks very un-natural
4) Unusual cropping
5) anyone wants to addon to the list? this is definitely not exhaustive

I see that you managed to squeeze some time to run to one of Ivan's sessions!

Yup, you are a little rusty now... after so long. #9 is one of the better shots.

See you when you are back next. We should get together again bro. Cheers.

Hey bro.. back to Spore uh?

How come still no dutch gals.. :dunno:

:bsmilie:

Some nice shots there but also think a bit rusty compared to your HK gals series. But I am sure after 1 or 2 more attempts you will be sharp enuff to kill me with those killer pics again..

i think there is one main problem in all the photos... but dun think its the photographer's problem (or is it?)

the model looks and feels very sleepy.... her pose isnt very complementary too... her pose also signifies she is sleepy... her eyes are literally closing... is it because the sunlight is too bright?

hmm......that bad meh??? :sweat:

bro!!thanks 4 sharing...next time u go shoot w ivan let me know..kekekeke:thumbsup:

Long time no see bro!

Good series, but definitely not your best I guess.

I would suggest you to use a reflector on her, not gold, but the silver one. This is because her face is a bit to the orangy side. Using a gold one will make it even more orangy. Silver will bring out the cool look in her.

Also, some of her angles are a no-no to take. I think by now, you'll already know which one.

Looking forward to more works of yours mate!

Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback. Sorry for the late reply. Was overseas for a wedding and had no internet connection.

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.