Chiang Mai looking for Photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasphotography

Jul 28, 2002
Singapore
Looking for a couple of photographers for coming Chiang Mai trip.

Where: Chiang Mai, Thailand
When: Good Friday Weekends - 23rd to 27th March 2005
Airline: TigerAir
Price as of today: $184.96 inclusive of return ticket and airport tax
Budget: Looking to keep it down within $500 +/-
Deadline: Wednesday, 9th Feb 2005 (Apologise for the short notice)

The exact iternary is not yet planned and will only do so after the tickets are booked.

PM me or reply this thread if your mind is set to go!!!

i am quite interested.
how many pple going so far?
would be my first photographic trip though, so need a bit of guidance. :sweat:

Can you give a rough idea of the type of stuff we're shooting?

so far, 2 confirmed going, 1 or 2 contemplating still...

Am planning to keep the group small to 4, maximum 6.

First timer for such trip are welcomed but you have to rough it out with me against all odds and temptation of a lover boy ;p

This is a photography trip and like my many previous trips, I always make every effort to get the most out of the trips.

A rough idea of what to shoot for this trip would be

street/people/long-neck ethnic minority/landscape/waterfalls/elephants/temples/those went before, kindly remove/add on, thanks!

just a reminder that deadline is today, quick, go count your angbao money... or rather go beg for more !!!

overcrash said:
1 last qn, by when must pay up the $$ for the ticket?

I intend to book the ticket online by Friday evening. So, payment is to be received by Friday afternoon 3pm either by internet banking or cash.

jasphotography said:
I intend to book the ticket online by Friday evening. So, payment is to be received by Friday afternoon 3pm either by internet banking or cash.

then gotta leave me out le.... too bad for me.....
cos only next week then got $$ coming in. :(

Have booked tix for 2 to Chiang Mai from 23-27 Mar.

If anyone still wanna join us, it's possible if u can get the air ticket. You might need to rope in another person to share the room.

Many Photographers dream to travel the world and take photos... But how many actually did it? :think:

jasphotography said:
so far, 2 confirmed going, 1 or 2 contemplating still...

Am planning to keep the group small to 4, maximum 6.

First timer for such trip are welcomed but you have to rough it out with me against all odds and temptation of a lover boy ;p

This is a photography trip and like my many previous trips, I always make every effort to get the most out of the trips.

A rough idea of what to shoot for this trip would be

street/people/long-neck ethnic minority/landscape/waterfalls/elephants/temples/those went before, kindly remove/add on, thanks!
Can I be the lover boy?

:sweat:

ahhh, 23th dun have $9.98 air tix. how much do u plan your lodging to be?

quekky said:
:sweat:

ahhh, 23th dun have $9.98 air tix. how much do u plan your lodging to be?

We actually tried a few date.. Seem like the $9.98 is a promo thingy. We paid $185 for both ways with tax.

Accomodation is expected to be about MAX S$60 per room daily if we take up the hotel promo on the website.

We can source for cheaper one so take it as $60 per day if you want the whole room to yourself and hongsien, who volunteer to be your lover boy. :D

i'm thinking of coming back on 28th instead. coz 28th got $9.88, 27th now is $109.98 :sweat:

which hotel are u taking? saw some hotels at US20 but duno if can book or not

quekky said:
i'm thinking of coming back on 28th instead. coz 28th got $9.88, 27th now is $109.98 :sweat:

which hotel are u taking? saw some hotels at US20 but duno if can book or not

I thought the 9.88 is only ONE way to Chiang Mai tix, not including tax? For the fee mentioned. We actually paid 29.98 for ONE way to CM.

You can extend one more day but we can't. We have alreadybooked the ticket.
:bigeyes:

the $109.98 doesnt include tax also. limited cheap seats per day, so gotta book early. the fee for 1 way to CM is now at $59.98

arhhhhh, now for 28th price went up to $29.98 liao

about the hotel, have u 2 booked it already? if not i think can just find a place that can squeeze 3 person in a room (cheaper), or if another person join in then have 2 twin rooms

check pm in a min or so

sorry, missed most of the recent threads, was away... anyway, thanks to binbeto for taking charge. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.