Chew Ling in (next Tue 8:30pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgo said:
yep. you mean at the last part right?

yeah... no wonder after i saw the ad i keep thinking where i saw her b4... :bsmilie:

If anyone converts the show into a downloadable file, please post back here. Will probably miss it because of work :(

nyxx88 said:
If anyone converts the show into a downloadable file, please post back here. Will probably miss it because of work :(
Got repeat telecast around 11:30pm mah...unless u work OT till so late?

heh
i will most probably record onto my hdd in mpeg2 format...
upz for CL

Virgo said:
Got repeat telecast around 11:30pm mah...unless u work OT till so late?

Usually got work to bring home :(. Not to mention there is some proposal submission by Friday... so... may need to rush out work lor.

Thanx in advance to those who will be posting the vidz later :).

Ups for Virgo and CL. Anyway its a good show, I watch it every week. Its all about Kym Ng and Quan Yifeng talking back at each other. :bsmilie:

Virgo said:
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Just a little advert for CL. She'll be on next Tue's U-channel 缘来就是你 @ 8:30pm. Didn't play but kenna 'spotted' by the programme compere. Too bad she under age, if not sure leave the guys stunned and oogling! :bsmilie:

For those who don't know who CL is, just refer to my avatar. :)

oogling?
er, i think she is normal only loh.

nyxx88 said:
Usually got work to bring home :(. Not to mention there is some proposal submission by Friday... so... may need to rush out work lor.

Thanx in advance to those who will be posting the vidz later :).
I'm sure Ayumi will post up the vidz. Ayumi hoh... :)

Venom81 said:
Ups for Virgo and CL. Anyway its a good show, I watch it every week. Its all about Kym Ng and Quan Yifeng talking back at each other. :bsmilie:
Yah, watching these 2 ladies poking fun at each other already worth the watch, let alone got CL.

Thanx for the ups Venom81. :thumbsup:

the thing is who can host the clip? my webhost expired liao...

adamadam said:
What is all this about? I don't understand? Underage for TV?
It's a U-channel TV programme that she's asked to participate by the compere, however, because she's not 21 yet, she can't participate. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.