Room
www.jaskiew.com
Modelk.jpg

Modeli.jpg

Modelc.jpg

Modeld.jpg

Modelo.jpg

Duh, who she?

Nice pics. the girl has a nice smile. Hard to find someone in Singapore who is willing to pose for you. So sad.....

Originally posted by Shadus

hmm.....wht u doing there? visiting Big Earthquake site?

i was working in taiwan for 3 years, just got back in jan.

most singapore girls u meet on the street would probably think ya a nutcase....
somemore if ask her to allow u to take photos she'll also prob think u're a bigger nutcase and CALL police!

I presume he chatted her up a little BEFORE asking if she would pose for pictures.

I doubt he went right up to her and said: "Hi, can you pose for me?"

INVESTIGATION REPORT NO 1

TITLE: The Case of the Mystery Nantou Girl

CASE UPDATE: She caught my attention on a shooting trip down at Nantou. Got to know her, got back to Taipei. Arranged with her and another 2 friends for shooting and went down to Nantou again on another weekend.

CONCLUSION: Lovely girl she is ! Great Smile and natural beauty.

Mystery Solved!!!!

hahaha I WANNA GO TAIWAN LIAO!!

eadwine:

ahaha very true.
I remembered the time when I was in JC.
I went to town wearing a pair of white platform boots, really short metallic skirt n a Tee. A guy with a big camera came up and told me he was a photographer and asked if I could model for him for a while.

I literally ran, in those boots. I was like thinking 'uh-oh one of those perverts mommy warned me about'.

Basically in the first place, sg guys have not earned themselves a very good rep to start with. esp when it comes to photography. There was the jcgirls thingy, sammy boy n co. and lately that molester of brides.

i can't see the cherry...where are they?

wildhoney > may be the photographer is one of the guys here? (not me, i dun have any camera until 4 mths ago)

Originally posted by wildhoney
eadwine:

ahaha very true.
I went to town wearing a pair of white platform boots, really short metallic skirt n a Tee. A guy with a big camera came up and told me he was a photographer and asked if I could model for him for a while.

I literally ran, in those boots. I was like thinking 'uh-oh one of those perverts mommy warned me about'.

Basically in the first place, sg guys have not earned themselves a very good rep to start with. esp when it comes to photography. There was the jcgirls thingy, sammy boy n co. and lately that molester of brides.

hey..check ur pm

Originally posted by wildhoney
eadwine:

ahaha very true.

To me its more of the culture and how everyone is brought up here in Singapore. Most other countries aren't like that.

Do you realise you are also very photogenic?

Originally posted by kamwai
i can't see the cherry...where are they?

wildhoney > may be the photographer is one of the guys here? (not me, i dun have any camera until 4 mths ago)

On her Green Tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.