cheri.kirk@outlook.com

hey guys, so he tried to scam me for the second time lmao
he would normally send an intro with a weird sentence structure

Hello my friend,
please I want to know if this item is still very much available? If it is please reply as soon as possible and let me know your final retail price.
Regards,
Mike Lee

followed by a series of how much he trust you, being a good christian and conclude with some sad story, the previous time was christmas gift for the fiance as he cant afford brand new story this time it it is anniversary fk you understand
Thanks for responding. I want to buy this item as a gift for my folk that was transferred to work for the United nations as a relief support instructor. I want you to deliver it via a reliable courier company with 5 days express delivery.

My folk's anniversary is around the corner and I want to buy the item for my folk as a gift.

Let me introduce myself, I am a married individual with three children and I am also a very good Christian. I am currently at sea for the inspection of a sea vessel that was recently acquired for the importation of essential commodities.

Although, I haven't seen the item, and won't be able to see it as a result of my current location, I trust you and I believe the item is in good shape. Please you can send me pictures of the item for inspection if possible.

Please log on to the courier website below and choose your preferred courier service;

Singpost www.singpost.com OR Speed Post Singapore www.speedpost.com.sg

Below is the information and address for the delivery;

Receiver: Mr Esosa Jackson
Address: 7 Odunsi Street, Lawanson
City: Surulere
State: Lagos
Zip code: 23401
Contact number: +2348121710659

How can I get the payment through to you? I prefer bank transfer payment because it is safe, convenient, and swift. So please send me the total cost, and your bank account details as it is written under;

Account name:
Account number:
Bank name:
Bank address:
Your mobile phone number:

You can order for a pick up either at your home or office by dialing speedpost number if you are busy and speedpost's representative will pay you a visit to acquire the item for delivery.

Thanks you,

Mike

cheers
anyway check out my photos @bokbokeh

Yup! Got an email from him regarding my camera as well.

Hello my friend,

please I want to know if this item is still very much available? If it is please reply as soon as possible and let me know your final retail price.

Regards,

Michael Lee

To which I replied:

Hello Mike,

Yes the Black Magic BMPC 4K is still available. As mentioned in my listing, the price is $900.

Let me know if you have any other questions?

Thanks,

And then his second email cued me in, instantly.

Thanks for responding. I am okay with your price and I want to buy the item as a gift for my fiancee that was transferred to work overseas with an oil and gas conglomerate overseas and I want you to deliver it via a reliable courier service like DHL expresswww.dhl.com Please reply as soon as possible so that I will provide you with the address and info for delivery.

Also, please send me photos of the item for inspection as that will do. I trust you and I know the item is in good condition.

Thanks,

Mike

Which made me very suspicious, so I searched the address and saw this thread, and I replied...

honestly, you've been exposed on Club Snap many many times as a scammer.

Are you so thick as to keep using the same email? Did a goat **** your mother and you were the result? You really do have shit for brains.

Thanks for highlighting on this scammer. I felt suspicious and decided to search here, phew~

He used the same email cheri.kirk@outlook.com and name - Mike

Hello my friend,

Regards,

Michael Lee

2nd reply from him:
Thanks for responding. I am okay with your price and I want to buy the item as a gift for my fiancee that was transferred to work overseas with an oil and gas conglomerate overseas and I want you to deliver it via a reliable courier service like DHL express www.dhl.com Please reply as soon as possible so that I will provide you with the address and info for delivery.

Also, please send me photos of the item for inspection as that will do. I trust you and I know the item is in good condition.

Thanks,

Mike

seems like he is using the same story

Thank you guys for highlighting this to other members. Hopefully nobody falls for this crap.

I got 3 emails from this individual overnight. Still at large.

The madman sent me another email about my camera. Seems like he forgot about the previous emails, or it's a syndicate that's sharing the same email address.

Anyway, I googled a few choice Nigerian swear words and sent them his way..

Hi guys,

I got another one from him today. Now he claims that he needs the item as a gift for his fiancee. Just going to ignore it...

Hi all, Thank you very much for raising and keeping the awareness for this topic. Hope it will help others to avoid any painful experience.
Thread is made sticky to keep it on top of the list.

I received email from him. Good thing i research and found this thread. Thanks Guys!

----------------------

profile_mask2.png

Mike Lee
4:08 PM (7 hours ago)

Thanks for responding. I want to buy this item as a gift for my folk that was transferred to work for a private firm overseas as a relief support instructor. I want you to deliver it via a reliable courier company with 5 days express delivery.

My folk's anniversary is around the corner and I want to buy the item as a gift.

Let me introduce myself, I am married with three children and I am also a very good Christian. I am currently at sea for the inspection of a sea vessel that was recently acquired for the importation of essential commodities and although, I haven't seen the item, and won't be able to see it as a result of my current location, I trust you and I believe the item is in good shape. Please you can send me pictures of the item for inspection if possible.

Please log on to the courier website below and choose your preferred courier service;

Singpost www.singpost.com OR Speed Post Singapore www.speedpost.com.sg or DHL courier www.dhl.com

Below is the information and address for the delivery;

Receiver: Ben Iduhanor
Address: 7 Odunsi Street, Lawanson
City: Surulere
State: Lagos
Zip code: 23401
Contact number: +2348121710659