Chelsea Fan come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy99

Feb 11, 2008
Never see much Chelsea fan here...so start a thread so as to follow the crusial moment for chelsea race in the EPL and champion league.

Anyway feeling great as Chelsea won Man U tonite ...:)

mebbe the chelsea fans were lurking in other threads? :bsmilie:

mebbe the chelsea fans were lurking in other threads? :bsmilie:
yes...its in other thread...
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367125&page=3

I'm a Chelsea fan...and sooo great its 2-1...
So, we just need to win the last 2 matches...and if ManU draw 1 / win 1....(which is possible) Welll Chelsea is Champ again....(and who knows, its their year to win the Champions League)
Even in the end Chelsea lose to ManU due to goal difference...Chelsea can still be a proud runner-Up....coz remember...at one stage of the new year..Chelsea were 8 points of the leader....

CheerZ!

Which one????:eek:

yes...its in other thread...
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367125&page=3

I'm a Chelsea fan...and sooo great its 2-1...
So, we just need to win the last 2 matches...and if ManU draw 1 / win 1....(which is possible) Welll Chelsea is Champ again....(and who knows, its their year to win the Champions League)
Even in the end Chelsea lose to ManU due to goal difference...Chelsea can still be a proud runner-Up....coz remember...at one stage of the new year..Chelsea were 8 points of the leader....

CheerZ!

it's still advantage manu due to their superior goal difference, but i think their morale has taken a knock with this defeat.

gotta keep the pressure up, stay focused and build on the momentum!

:cool:

Refering to Zaren's quote earlier.

I believed Grant has did a good job irrespective whether in the end Chelsea managed to win the Champions League or EPL title. He still manages to bring Chelsea to semi-final of UCL and be level on points with ManU up to this stage, which bring this EPL season more exciting than the last 4-5 years as we will only know the Champ up to the last 2 games.

So far the only problems with Chelsea is having the strikers to score goals regularly (so far it has been coming from the midfielders) but hopefully in the new season it will change. I think there will lots of changes in the players (most are from the Jose's era) with a possibility of a new Manager as well. I'm sure Roman wants a more creative, inventive and interesting style of play which will definitely win more fans and indirectly generating more revenues in the merchandise.

OK...its just my view..

;)

West ham have always been Man U ( PITA aka Pain In The Ass ;) So Man U will draw or even loss to West ham and Chelsea will bring home the cup .

All the way Chelsea ;)

good luck in the pursue of epl...:thumbsup: go chelski go...:thumbsup: the devil will crack under pressure...:thumbsup:

dun worry....we will go all out! :bsmilie:

West ham have always been Man U ( PITA aka Pain In The Ass ;) So Man U will draw or even loss to West ham and Chelsea will bring home the cup .

All the way Chelsea ;)

wah....dun mind a big favour from the hammers....but chelski also needs to keep winning. no point manu and us buanging together! :bsmilie:

Moscow here we come........;)

Love the shot when Adram Kneel down with relief...way to go special one;) i think he deserve some credit:)

Moscow here we come........;)

Love the shot when Adram Kneel down with relief...way to go special one;) i think he deserve some credit:)

yeah....avram "the average one" had big boots to fill.... looks like he might even outdo the special one in his 1st season in charge. he sure deserves a lot of credit for holding the team together with players wanting out, and bringing the best out of stars like michael ballack. finally, for being human and compassionate with frank lampard when pat lampard passed away. can see the team really rallying behind their manager now, and playing with greater belief and passion now. as avram said, "we need to believe...." and who knows, dreams can still come true.

THE AVERAGE ONE ROXXXX!!!!!!!!!!! :bsmilie:

Grant happy to make history
Chelsea boss delight at win

Avram Grant admitted he was delighted to 'create history' after Chelsea beat Liverpool and booked a UEFA Champions League final against Manchester United.

The Israeli coach, who has come under fire at times this season after taking over from Jose Mourinho earlier in the season, has accomplished what the Portuguese legend could not at Stamford Bridge as he guided his side to the final.

Grant's side overcame Liverpool but they needed extra time before winning 3-2 on the night and 4-3 on aggregate and he was delighted.

"There is only one special one," he quipped when asked whether he could be ranked alongside Mourinho.

"I am very happy of course, every time you create history it is something special here in England, especially in Chelsea, especially after what we have had this year and especially against Liverpool," he told Sky Sports.

"We have created history and I am very proud I did it in my way, and this is time to say well done to all at the club, from Roman (Abramovich) the owner who created this club right down, my staff, my assistant, everyone is part of the creation here."

He also paid tribute to his opponents, adding: "I must say they are a fantastic team, Rafa plays tactically - you have to be very clever against him.

Lampard tribute

Grant was also quick to hail Frank Lampard who put Chelsea ahead in extra-time from the penalty spot.

The England midfielder was playing despite the recent loss of his mother and Grant reiterated his praise for his man.

"On the way to excellence you can be human and tonight it was more important to be human than football - he was one of our key players today, and it wasn't easy for him but he gave everything to the team," he said.

Grant himself was quite emotional at full time, dropping to his knees on the turf on the final whistle.

"I saw it on television and it was quite embarrassing but it is holocaust day in Israel and I am under the name of my grandfather so it was very emotional - on one side I am manager of a team that created history but on the other side it is not so easy especially for my father so I did what I did," he explained.

Grant is now relishing pitting his wits against Sir Alex Ferguson in Moscow in three weeks time.

"They are a great team with a great manager, but we have time to prepare," he said.

Guys!!!

Who knows..Avram Grant could be the real "Special One".....

CHELSEA VS MANU in EPL
CHELSEA VS MANU in UCL

WOOOWWW!!! THIS SEASON IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!

Chelski may lose the FA CUP & CARLING CUP, but who knows, the other BIG DOUBLES will be the rewards!!! ;)

2442879521_e9bb36575b.jpg

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

2442879521_e9bb36575b.jpg

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

imagine how happy he would be if he won the CL!!!!!!! :bsmilie:

If Chelsea win ...i hope that the player will pay tribute to him to bring them into the final and win the cup...that will be a nice moment to capture ....even if they don't win Adram grant should be given credit to take up the post when Jose go ...to be strong when all odds is againt him (both fan and player) ....way to go Adram :cool:...hope you bring back the cup....

so any clubsnap chelsea fan wtaching the game together ;)

If Chelsea win ...i hope that the player will pay tribute to him to bring them into the final and win the cup...that will be a nice moment to capture ....even if they don't win Adram grant should be given credit to take up the post when Jose go ...to be strong when all odds is againt him (both fan and player) ....way to go Adram :cool:...hope you bring back the cup....

so any clubsnap chelsea fan wtaching the game together ;)

er....his name is avram.... :)

hahaha pardon me:embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.