Cheerobics 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRcHeR

Feb 4, 2006
sin-msia-bkk
Hi guys! Cheerobics 2006 is coming soon. Heats will be on the 4th of March(Saturday), and the Finals will be on the 9th of March(Thursday).

And for a change this year, the venue for the The Cheerobics Heats will be at NTU Sports and Recreational Center and the Finals will be at Toa Payoh HDB Hub and not Suntec/Ngee Ann City like previous years... God knows what the organising committee are up to...;p

So anyone game to shoot some jaw-dropping photographs??

Timings are yet to be confirmed, but as of now, it would be in the morning for the Heats and evening(6-7pm onwards) for the Finals.;)

I had about two years in a row shooting cheerobics. 2003 - 2004. I was one of the official photographers. Thanks to afiend for helping me to get in.

I guess got no chance to do it again.

looks interesting.. but can the public go in and shoot?

Grigri, since u are e official, would it be possible to help us find out more info? :)

~Arcanic~ said:
looks interesting.. but can the public go in and shoot?

Grigri, since u are e official, would it be possible to help us find out more info? :)
Sure no problem, I will update this thread once I got more info. ;)

looking frm the name, is it cheerleader type???

Too bad final not at Suntec this year and weekdays..

agape01 said:
I had about two years in a row shooting cheerobics. 2003 - 2004. I was one of the official photographers. Thanks to afiend for helping me to get in.

hehehehe

same here... no more chance

never heart about this, any specific details can be provide? Like official website...

anyone noes what time is it??? hope is in the day time

agape01 said:

mervlam said:
hehehehe

same here... no more chance

Can.. surely got chance.. be an NTU student again lor.. :bsmilie:

compro_1975 said:
then the heat leh? tks

Heats is on the 4th March Saturday. Most prob a full day event held at NTU Sports and Recreation Center (SRC).

donchua said:
Final is 12pm to 6pm.

It's on a Thursday evening, starting from about 5pm. Something like the Cheerock Competition back in Dec last year.

So far, what I heard is on the 9th March at 5pm at Toa Payoh HDB Hub. See you guys there. :)

nice to see familiar nicks from ntu here. i'm trying to dig for more info too at the moment. will update also when i know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.