checking

baolong

Apr 21, 2007
Hi kr user,

I like to check with you guys that the kr have this micro AF adjustment just like the k7? I can't find any info in pentax website...:)

I don't have this baby yet, this is one of the feature that will trigger me to buy..:bsmilie:

Yes, Kr has AF adjustment, but it can only keep one adjustment value for all lenses, not like K7 or K5 which can keep as many as 20 different adjustment values for 20 different lenses respectively.

Yes the Pentax K-r does allow you to do AF Fine Adjustment for your lenses. But it is a global adjustment that will affect all your lenses equally. If you need selected AF Fine Adjustment for individual lenses, then you need to choose the K-5.

It is stated on page 128 of the Pentax K-r Operating Manual which you can download here
http://www.pentax.jp/english/support/download_manual.html

Thanks bro fengwei and creampuff, looks like I need to go for k5....
I just read thru' some forum in the web regarding FF problem with k5 under tungsten lighting, is this a batch problem or common problem with k5?:eek:

Thanks bro fengwei and creampuff, looks like I need to go for k5....
I just read thru' some forum in the web regarding FF problem with k5 under tungsten lighting, is this a batch problem or common problem with k5?:eek:

:dunno: doesn't affect me...