checking price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one? :dunno:

There are 20 products listed on that page.

Best place is to compare with the more popular and reliable shops at SLS. Many of them have websites.

i also dun know, if it is cheaper then i will consider buying a 500gb one....which one is better??

this is super man, spoonfeeder ... please come and help

i also dun know, if it is cheaper then i will consider buying a 500gb one....which one is better??

best way is to go sim lim sq...take all the pricelist from most shops. then site down one corner lim kipi and compare the prices b4 u buy. tats wat i always do.

Go check the priceguides on harwarezone. Go to the shops, go pricehunting. Get off your chair, away from your PC, explore the great outdoors more.

Comex offer 10% of the retail price in the list....

ok thanks alot will go today to sls and check the price...thanks thanks btw is it comex over?

ok thanks alot will go today to sls and check the price...thanks thanks btw is it comex over?

I believe VRZONE scans alot of SLS pricelists, can google it.

wah...go to sls today and check out alot of price hahaha...now headach liao dun know wat to buy liao haha...

can you give me some feedback....want to get 500gb or 1tb ler?

can you give me some feedback....want to get 500gb or 1tb ler?

i recently saw at Mustafa:

Western Digital 500gb at around $130+

Western Digital 1tb at $150+

I think that's a good enough guide...the rest, like everyone said...you got to do your own research, can't really depend on others. Not everyone know what exactly you are looking for.
Google those for those price lists as Ortega mentioned, im sure it's not difficult. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.