Check out 8 days mags page 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly enlighten us please, as some of us don't read 8 days.

It is a free photo seminar by Canon at Canon Singapore, 14 August Saturday, 2.30-3.30pm. For first 100 only and bring your own camera. 8 Days and I-Weekly photographers Steve Chu and Simon Sim will be presenting their tips and experiences. There will be a photo shooting session and a photography contest. SMS <CAN><NAME><NRIC><SEX><EMAIL> to 73888 to book a seat.

CY_OH said:
It is a free photo seminar by Canon at Canon Singapore, 14 August Saturday, 2.30-3.30pm. For first 100 only and bring your own camera. 8 Days and I-Weekly photographers Steve Chu and Simon Sim will be presenting their tips and experiences. There will be a photo shooting session and a photography contest. SMS <CAN><NAME><NRIC><SEX><EMAIL> to 73888 to book a seat.
What is <CAN>? What do we write for that?

Has anione gotten the reply from the organiser after sms-ing them? :dunno:

I gotten an SMS from them too. guess, we, CSers can meet up tt day before attending this photo seminar. I'm using a Nikon Cam too.

hmmm... i send this morning but never get replied untill now.......

andi1704 said:
hmmm... i send this morning but never get replied untill now.......

this morning?? wow... this thing was ad some time back.

is this seminar limited to the first 100 participants only? I read 8 days, seems like they might be more than 100 people. coz, it says that "be the first 100 to sign up and receive a free canon goodie bag... and on canon pdts".

anyway, who is confirmed going? we can meet up and go as a group. perhaps leaving ur name down?

1) Adzz
2)
3)

looking good. 3 guys so far. :)

Scud: Remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.