cheating on V-day at somerset MRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
[vid]VDpHZSCwy_w[/vid]

lol. i wonder what mic the guy filming is using.

It sounds like bad acting leh...

And filming before the thing started??? Definitely a fake.

alright audio also. can only hear thier conversation. hence my wondering of what mic he used.

It sounds like bad acting leh...

And filming before the thing started??? Definitely a fake.

Actually, if look carefully, it did not film before it start. If it start filming before the gal approach the boy, then definitely before things started. It maybe started out just some small argument then follow by all out laugh shouting! Haha...

But, the gal name is Gaia? Then plastic bottle? As in "Saving Gaia", Saving Earth thingy... :p

from quality of audio.... i highly doubt its real. WHERE GOT SO CLEAR ONE

allenleonhart said:
from quality of audio.... i highly doubt its real. WHERE GOT SO CLEAR ONE

Haha same thinking.

Wow, that's really good audio. You can pay like 2k for a wedding video and still not get such good audio, unless you use a wireless lapel mic. :) Even with shotgun mic you will definitely get quite a fair bit of walking noise with all the hundreds of shuffling footsteps behind them (its a MRT lah...whaddya expect). You see its all about "ratios"....say in a wedding the VG would be very close to the subjects, so with the levels adjusted the main subj levels would be quite higher than the background. With this video the "VG" is standing quite far away. Sound drops about 3dB in strength in locations like this, for every doubling of distance. And with such distance, there will be slight echos, as in you can hear more of the acoustic space. There are many hard walls/glass/floors there....the ceiling does not have a very high coefficient of absorption too.

No way shotgun, check out 0:40, blocked by people and still no cut in audio levels. At the end the small girl in green shouted **** YOU twice, and the guy shouted back....the guy is already so far away and the level did not drop. The whole thing is too "level"..... And the bigger black girl facing away from the cam, still get so much treble and clarity....

Correction....think better than 8k videographer.

BTW I pass by there everyday for work. Wasted did not witness the thingy. :)

Last edited:
here's another one.

[vid]OOKnGbHs6MA[/vid]

this one should be real

think the tag is vid not youtube

lol where is this looks like outside cathay.

Last edited:
Sinned79's video of the single beng and single lian sounds and looks quite real.

lol what is this some campaign or what how come so many videos poping up. lol

lol what is this some campaign or what how come so many videos poping up. lol

Nowadays life is stressed. And with materialistic gals and guys around (I said gals and guys, fair mah :bsmilie: ), lots of public quarrels.

Biang, wedding dinner also quarrel and fight, till Police gets called in. Those are the REAL DEAL! :sweatsm: :sweat:

here's another one.

[youtube]OOKnGbHs6MA[/youtube]

this one should be real

Ya... Seems more real. If I heard correctly, is something about the gal complain the boyfriend not allowing her to go for shopping, then say boy don't understand her, then later they argue for over clothing and others, then can't really hear much liao. Finally the gal say "break" and left! Then ah beng beh-song, even scolding passerby around. :bsmilie:

Fortunately ah-beng did not notice someone was taking video... :sweat:

Last edited:
wah serious?? totally dun give the wedding couple face ah! :sweat:

Yes there is. Weddings - FIGHT! Even D&D at MBS 4th level high-end ballrooms - FIGHT.
When you have taken enough assignments, anything goes. :bsmilie:

Once a grp of gatecrashers from the United States came to a wedding which I was taking, came to drink the beer and mix around. Four Seasons main ballroom. You can tell that they do no belong to the event coz they are wearing Polo Ts and jeans and sandals etc.....
Confirmed that they are not guests, the brothers went to confront. Have to raise voice and ask them to F off and shove them around. Else the pests won't leave.

This is a fist fight : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBgEAQAoGlY

the ah beng and ahlian fight also seems fake. the singlish is so forced and unnatural. and ah lian confirm hokkien left right centre. where got so perfect english?

Status
Not open for further replies.