cheapest good slide development place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyun

Nov 13, 2002
Farrer Road
Visit site
is TJ at tiong bahru (has it moved to Ginza?) the cheapest place for good slide development? they also take 1 day? open on saturdays/sundays? (any fone number?)

RGB is $4.80 right ... takes 3 hours, opens saturday until 4 pm, sunday closed.

Ruby is about $5? not sure how many days they take.

Konata is $6.50 i think, takes 3 days.

MS Color charges $4.80 for slides alone and $8 with mounting. Takes 3 days though. They send it to the Fuji Professional Lab for processing.

try Pro Color at blk 28 Kallang Place level 3......4 bucks & a bit .....office hours only

Originally posted by hyun
is TJ at tiong bahru (has it moved to Ginza?) the cheapest place for good slide development? they also take 1 day? open on saturdays/sundays? (any fone number?)

RGB is $4.80 right ... takes 3 hours, opens saturday until 4 pm, sunday closed.

Ruby is about $5? not sure how many days they take.

Konata is $6.50 i think, takes 3 days.

RGB can get at $4.08 if you are a member of a Photographic Society like PSS, SAFRAPC, etc. That makes it the cheapest and fastest.

Regards
CK

think the 24 hr night drop box is the best feature RGB orchard has to offer ... dun have to worry about when to submit the stuff ..

any news on TJ, whether it has shifted to Ginza and how much they're charging?

Originally posted by hyun
think the 24 hr night drop box is the best feature RGB orchard has to offer ... dun have to worry about when to submit the stuff ..

any news on TJ, whether it has shifted to Ginza and how much they're charging?

Huh? TJ? Or are you referring to KJ Color?

TJ KJ CP AP FG DG DX EF USM i get confused sometimes ..

yah i meant KJ at Ginza (tiong bahru gone liao rite).
Anyone has detalis on the opening hours (saturdays? sundays?) timing, any night drop box? pricing for slide dev and prints, neg prints ....
it's on 2nd floor, walk all the way in right?

Just gave KJ a call. They are still at Tiong Bahru, but will be moving out soon (by this coming Saturday!)

Unfortunately for me, they are not moving to Ginza (I stay at West Coast! sigh....:cry: )

They are moving to Sixth Avenue.

Hope this information helps!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.