cheapest film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Ray

Dec 25, 2005
where to get?

films and slides?

cp ? alan?

can try mustafa center? bought a pack of 3-rolls of Konica Minolta CENTURIA 200 at $7.50...

How about 'Lucky Film'

I only recommend fuji and kodak films. For consumer negatives, it's fuji superia xtra. For pro slide film, fuji provia, sensia or velvia. Kodak is ektachrome or elitechrome.

Cheapest I have ever bought was a Kodak Gold 200 for $2.00 from Daiso. I will never buy them ever again.

Come to think of it, maybe I will. The last batch of photos taken with this camera was bad in terms of quality, but maybe it was because of the scanning. Will try and update again. :D

West_ray said:
any idea where to get Lucky B&W??? i bought mine via a friend from china

I'm looking for Lucky B&W also. Anyone knows where it's available?

Just Ray said:
where to get?

films and slides?

cp ? alan?

How many rolls are you looking for?

If you're buying something like 50 rolls at once, can try konota. Should be able to get Fuji Superia 200 for less than 3 bucks a roll. No harm asking...

Ah_Seng said:
Nice...can share where? Any cheap price for iso 200?

Pai seh, i very poor man mah......thanks.:D

Oh this price is only for me at MS colour as i'm a regular there buying films. Usual should be around $3 a roll.

Snoweagle said:
Oh this price is only for me at MS colour as i'm a regular there buying films. Usual should be around $3 a roll.

Yea they are nice to me I buy my Superia 200 for $2.80 :D and i'm glad to see they have stocked up in Pro 160S too :D I blougth thier last 3 rolls of NPC the last time..

raptor84 said:
Yea they are nice to me I buy my Superia 200 for $2.80 :D and i'm glad to see they have stocked up in Pro 160S too :D I blougth thier last 3 rolls of NPC the last time..

Ahhh...now films are getting cheaper by the dozen, with the exeption for slides.

i think lucky film is only for black n white la... n need manual developing which not a lot of labs can do a decent job nowadays...
besides, i think there is no distributor here for luck film. you've gotta get friends to ship over from china or sth :) anw, it's a good film to practice b n w.

Status
Not open for further replies.