Cheapest EN EL14 battery for D3200 at Funan Digitallife mall, which shop?

MarkCYX

Jul 18, 2013
Bukit Batok
As per title. Looking for EN EL14 cheap one, the seller (8161XXXX "snap83") who supposed to deal at east side fly kite never reply me after I confirm deal... also can't warn others though. Had asked when he can meet up but he never reply... now urgently need spare battery

I remember there's a thread or sub forum where I can post asking about the prices, and Funan is the only shopping mall I trust. lol...Anyway, as per thread title.

1. Look in the priceguides section
2. Call the shops listed there

Easy right?

As per title. Looking for EN EL14 cheap one, the seller (8161XXXX "snap83") who supposed to deal at east side fly kite never reply me after I confirm deal... also can't warn others though. Had asked when he can meet up but he never reply... now urgently need spare battery

I remember there's a thread or sub forum where I can post asking about the prices, and Funan is the only shopping mall I trust. lol...Anyway, as per thread title.

Called up TK foto, SLRR, John 3:16, Click! and try Bally and Alan too (sometime they would have really good price too).

No, that's a subforum where you can check about prices and where you can contribute with quotes you got. We are not your concierge service.
Trusting a mall is somewhat new :) .. Funan management is not involved into any business that the shop owners do. Unless it's something against the house rules or otherwise illegal .. Don't trust anyone who wants to sell (and get your money), do your homework.

IIRC SLRR is one of the cheaper ones.