Cheaper rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryNg

Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
Dear all,

Been down to 35mm Colour Lab at Second Ave.
Sent in 142 digital pics for printing, was quoted S$0.40 per print.
I think the price is pretty reasonable as 35mm is a Fuji epic outlet.

checkout http://www.fotohub.com

moderator, if I post in the wrong section, please do the necessary

Moved to Consumers Corner, where it's more appropriate. :)

Anyway, that sounds like the same charges as my regular lab - Colour Lab Photo Finishing at Adelphi. They also use Fuji Frontiers (e-pic prints).

Regards
CK

Went to the website and it says that 40c per print is only promotion. Normal price is 50c.. anyone know how long the promo will last??

Originally posted by willyfoo
Went to the website and it says that 40c per print is only promotion. Normal price is 50c.. anyone know how long the promo will last??

spoken to the guy there, told him 50cents is too expensive. 40cents is reasonable. he didn't say much. collecting my prints this evening and see how things go...

Originally posted by reflecx
What is the handling charge at 35mm Colour Lab and Colour Lab Photo Finishing?

not sure. but I think still at 5 dollars.

try to ask for discounts ;p I have gotten 10% discounts from a Fujifilm outlet when I sent in lots of prints.

aiyah, 40cents is ok lar, $5 processing also ok lah.

coz it is cheaper than my APS processing cost.

Originally posted by GaryNg
Dear all,

Been down to 35mm Colour Lab at Second Ave.
Sent in 142 digital pics for printing, was quoted S$0.40 per print.
I think the price is pretty reasonable as 35mm is a Fuji epic outlet.

checkout http://www.fotohub.com

moderator, if I post in the wrong section, please do the necessary

ok, I made a mistake.

The rate for walk-in customer is stil 50cents each.
if you put all pics in a CD and print, no handling charge, minimum 10 copies. That means u only put in those image files u want them to print.

for members enjoy 10 percent off, means 45cents per print.

My experience of 142 pictures turn on very good. however I did a reprint of 61 pictures and found that it couldn't match the 1st batch. so I returned the whole lot back to fotohub, the boss accepted it and is currently doing a reprint to match the 1st batch print quality. Reason for the difference is due to density issue, different operators doing the necessary correction.

Originally posted by GaryNg

ok, I made a mistake.

The rate for walk-in customer is stil 50cents each.
if you put all pics in a CD and print, no handling charge, minimum 10 copies. That means u only put in those image files u want them to print.

for members enjoy 10 percent off, means 45cents per print.

My experience of 142 pictures turn on very good. however I did a reprint of 61 pictures and found that it couldn't match the 1st batch. so I returned the whole lot back to fotohub, the boss accepted it and is currently doing a reprint to match the 1st batch print quality. Reason for the difference is due to density issue, different operators doing the necessary correction.

So, it means that the person who develops your photographs is as important to the print itself?:dunno:

Originally posted by Goondu

So, it means that the person who develops your photographs is as important to the print itself?:dunno:

Yes. at least the lab is willing to take back the pictures...

Originally posted by siron
hmmmmmmm

ok, got back the reprint pictures. I must say they are fantastic.
don't mind many a little premium since u need someone to adjust the print settings..

i don't have a CD burner, how else can i send in for processing?

regards,
nerdie

I am abt to burn my pic to cd and wanna print liao. My friends told me he got his prints at 0.35cents!! At Parkway Kodak..

Originally posted by siron
I am abt to burn my pic to cd and wanna print liao. My friends told me he got his prints at 0.35cents!! At Parkway Kodak..

Is it? Last time I went there. the sales assistant blur like sotong and quoted an incredible price + handling?

Standard Photo right?

Status
Not open for further replies.