Cheaper Muvo2

Status
Not open for further replies.

torchf4

May 16, 2004
Kallang SG
Hi there!
In case anyone's interested. There's a cheaper place to get the Muvo2 for the 4GB microdrive. It's at Audio House Marketing. They're selling for $350. Nets or cash only, I believe everywhere else is $400+ and going up. :think:

torchf4 said:
Hi there!
In case anyone's interested. There's a cheaper place to get the Muvo2 for the 4GB microdrive. It's at Audio House Marketing. They're selling for $350. Nets or cash only, I believe everywhere else is $400+ and going up. :think:

comes with the regular warranty from creative?

If you are going to take out the microdrive the warranty will be void. So doesn't matter if have warranty or not. Thanks for the info Revo

BTW where is Audio House Marketing located?

Ha ha. We hit the Enter button at the same time with the same question.

It is along Sims Drive if I am not wrong..... You can take MRT to Aljunied..... Cross the overhead bridge, go down to the direction of the petrol kiosk..... Walk straight, turn left at the cross-junction...... You can't miss it and it is a building by itself........

Hope this info helps.......

jbma said:
If you are going to take out the microdrive the warranty will be void. So doesn't matter if have warranty or not. Thanks for the info Revo

im not gg to claim credit for this....its Torchf4 who gave us this piece of info...kudos to him...

LeMans274 said:
It is along Sims Drive if I am not wrong..... You can take MRT to Aljunied..... Cross the overhead bridge, go down to the direction of the petrol kiosk..... Walk straight, turn left at the cross-junction...... You can't miss it and it is a building by itself........

Hope this info helps.......

Is there anyone who knows the exact address?

Ok. I managed to checked it.
They have an office at Sim Lim Square.
Address is 1 Rochor Canal Road #01-1617 Sim Lim Square Tel: 65-6333 0388
Website http://www.audio-house.com.sg/

Called and confirmed that the Muvo 4GB is retailing for S$430 with 1 yr of Creative warranty.

The 1.5GB version is S$330.

:)

Woah... Now I am tempted to get one right now. But thanks for the tipoff!

So where's the $350 4GB Muvo2 then?

Hi Imaginary_number,

That was good info on how to extract the 4G MD. But is there any instruction on how to format another CF card so that the MP3 can still be useful? What format for the CF card tobe used in MuVo2? Does it need any file tobe in the CF cards?

Thanks.

prices vary between the two places, aka salesmen. try the aljunied one, just walk diagonal from aljunied mrt.

poh6702 said:
Hi Imaginary_number,

That was good info on how to extract the 4G MD. But is there any instruction on how to format another CF card so that the MP3 can still be useful? What format for the CF card tobe used in MuVo2? Does it need any file tobe in the CF cards?

Thanks.

There're quite a couple of tutorials on the Net.

Here's one.

Hi, could I check with u all guys, if I have a 1gb IBM Microdrive, can I take out the the exchange it to be use in the Creative Muvo2 4gb MP3 player, so instant of 4gb I change it to 1gb, but is there any format That I need to use??
Me think what getting 1 to exchange it to use can?
Best if there is some help or trips
Cheers

Should be no problem. Use the Muvo2 to format the drive first.

Status
Not open for further replies.