Cheaper GUCCI bags?

muvouser

Oct 2, 2006
Hi,

Does anyone knows where can one buy GUCCI bags at prices less than those boutique in Ngee Ann City and Paragon?

Thanks

fake one in jb only fifty doller... *runs*

no no. no fake. must be genuine one hor

Overseas.

no no. must be local purchase in singapore.

Seen few used bag shops inside Adelphi, second floor I think......perhaps there are more like these in Sin. Usually these shops are very popular in HK

Sometimes they be selling original but last years models (at least in HK, not sure about here)

HS

There are a lot of people selling new/2nd hand/genuine/fake Gucci bags at a much lower price than the SG Gucci stores. Caveat emptor HERE

I get to know this when my daughter bought a bunch of Coach/Gucci bags from USA factory outlets stores which sell at 50% or lower than the branded flagship stores. The designs are not really the latest but at such a large discount, she is able to make good profit selling them at 20% below SG street price.

Last edited:
There's a shop in Far East Shopping Centre selling second hand branded goods. :cool:

If someone is selling cheaper, then u would be worry its either a fake or a used bags. There is a reason ppl pay good $ to buy at Gucci shop.

if u happen to know anyone who is working in Gucci SIngapore .. u might get a little discount

There are too many imitations around so if you want to be sure just buy from boutique I am sure the price is not that far off la.

btw if you walk into a boutique with the fake merchandise, the staff there can confiscate your fakes and issue you a fine.

got money buy no money don't buy...what's the pt of buying fakes?i don't understand these ppl sometimes..

as for TS..i think u shld get friends going overseas to buy for u. cheaper. esp buy from paris....

Actually the requested info is for my friend. This afternoon, I accompanied him to the Gucci boutique at Ngee Ann City and he has purchased that bag which costs over $1200 - mainly made of fabric material.

The first "new" bag passed to us for inspection has a slight "loose thread" defect and another piece was handed to us with no questions asked.

I was checking out a small Gucci pouch on display and saw that the logo was slightly tilted to one side. Maybe not a big deal to some people but workmanship not acceptable to me given that they are "premium" items. I am a little surprised.

Would I buy a branded bag? Definitely not for me as I find that the cheaper bags are not necessarily lesser in workmanship and material compared to the "premium" brands.

Furthermore I cannot agree to the high price of such bags - not as if they are gold plated.

Lucky my wife do not have taste for such brands ... ...

Not sure if DFS galleria might be cheaper but they do not carry as large a range. Else get pre-loved bags, but even then it is a risk to take.

Online from reputable stores definitely cheaper even counting in shipment. HK even cheaper

Ryan

I don't see the point of risking to buy a bag which is cheaper and worried about its authenticity.

Even if u manage to find one, how much can u save? $200? $300?

Consider all this time and effort u spend to find this "cheaper" deal, and after that when buying, still worry about its authenticity, because nowadays there are so many "Grade A" around.

I rather spend more to buy in a boutique with its receipt and sleep with a peace of mind everynight.

Simple, easy to find, and peace.

And if u really want cheaper, the only way is to buy overseas. Which u already stated NO, u want to buy in Singapore.

I don't see the point of risking to buy a bag which is cheaper and worried about its authenticity.

Even if u manage to find one, how much can u save? $200? $300?

Consider all this time and effort u spend to find this "cheaper" deal, and after that when buying, still worry about its authenticity, because nowadays there are so many "Grade A" around.

I rather spend more to buy in a boutique with its receipt and sleep with a peace of mind everynight.

Simple, easy to find, and peace.

And if u really want cheaper, the only way is to buy overseas. Which u already stated NO, u want to buy in Singapore.

agree with you.. there are many sprees or mass order of bags overseas .. especially with the all time US dollar being low.. many times im tempted to get one for my SO but she's not into too branded and expensive bags..

CS Tan is correct .. in the US and other Euro countries, out of style or last season bags do sell cheaply there compared to here in singapore, if you see how they sell it, its like how you see normal malls having a crazy sale

*PS* dont ever bring fake products over to sell at shops here , you can claim its a gift and you ddint know blah blah but the shop will call police for counterfeit.

in US/Euro countries, they can tell if its original or fake by its RFID tag .. thats what i was told ..