Cheap vintage stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubric

Apr 14, 2002
Somewhere East
lubitelee.blogspot.com
Hey peeps! Where can I buy really cheap vintage stuff from 1950s-80s in Singapore? Thinking of mostly toys, cutlery,electronic items. May be in working or non-working condition. Want to just shoot them and may not keep after that. Other than cash convertors (which is the largest/has the most interesting things), do the Salvation Army outlets have many vintage stuff? Or do I have to resort to Sungei Road? Many thanks!

rubric said:
Hey peeps! Where can I buy really cheap vintage stuff from 1950s-80s in Singapore? Thinking of mostly toys, cutlery,electronic items. May be in working or non-working condition. Want to just shoot them and may not keep after that. Other than cash convertors (which is the largest/has the most interesting things), do the Salvation Army outlets have many vintage stuff? Or do I have to resort to Sungei Road? Many thanks!

You can try your luck on Yahoo Auctions Singapore. There are plenty of stuff people wanna sell, often at price cheaper than Cash Converter.

hmmm thieves market = Sungei road?

Personally i felt finding those vintage stufss on the auction would be easier and more efficient.

:)

Don't know about the other stores, but the Salvation Army store along Upper Bukit Timah road, got quite a lot of old, and tacky stuff that might meet your needs.

you can check out the place that sells toys in chinatown. china square or far east square issit called? it's close to the market behind chinatown point.

Status
Not open for further replies.