Cheap Videography for hire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemontree

Sep 23, 2004
Woodlands, Singapore
Hi guys,

Thanks to all who have provided me an opportunity so far. Weddings, DnD, sporting events, etc. Thanks! I really appreciate it! :D

I would like to build my portfolio in videography especially for weddings! If you have any events, big or small, long or even just a while say 30 mins, please let me know. I will make it down to record it for you for a cheap fee. But of course there'll be standard because this is for my portfolio. ;)

If you have friends or you yourself need a camera man, I am available too.

I will give to you the raw footages on either DVD or VCD to be decided by you. We will do the job for free but charges will apply for the costs of the DVDs/VCDs used as a medium for storage of the video footages. I am able to editing for a minimal fee too if you want. :thumbsup:

Some of you have enquired about my equipment. I carry cams like Sony DSR-PDX10 and as well as HDR-FX1E...they're those cams that produces short movies and serial dramas you see on our local TV channels so no worries about the quality. Tripod-wise, I carry Elinchrom-standard ones with fluid heads for swift pans and steady shots. :cool:

Additionally, I do tape conversion services too. If you are afraid that your tapes may turn mouldy soon, you should convert them to digital format such as DVDs to safekeep them. My rates are, again, below-market rate la so feel free to patronize!

Well, do keep your offers of opportunities coming in.

Interested? Then either PM me, call me at 92384976 or sms me.

Thanks and here's me wishing you all a Happy New Year!!

Seasons greetings,
Stanley
Freelance Videographer/Editor

P/s: to all videographers out there, don't say I spoil market la cuz I'm building my portfolio ma..can't help it... :bsmilie:

lemontree

Sep 23, 2004
Woodlands, Singapore
Thanks for the support guys! Don't hesitate to contact me more should you have any more events coming! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.