Cheap photo print

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpot99

Feb 22, 2005
north
Anyone know any shop that prints cheap and good photo in the north area? The one I'm going is at chong pang 20 cents for 4R print by konica minolta. But I feel the colour is not as vibriant as I want it to be. BTW is there any difference between KODAK, FUJI and KONICA when it comes to developing? I find that sometimes the prints are not very consistent too.

flowerpot99 said:
Anyone know any shop that prints cheap and good photo in the north area? The one I'm going is at chong pang 20 cents for 4R print by konica minolta. But I feel the colour is not as vibriant as I want it to be. BTW is there any difference between KODAK, FUJI and KONICA when it comes to developing? I find that sometimes the prints are not very consistent too.

Wow...~!!~ 20cents for 4R in my own opinion quite cheap liao leh. Many places print at 40cents. Got any cheaper one ?? Must tell me too .. :bsmilie:

Ya, its 20 cents for more than 100 prints and 25 cents for less than that. Not too bad . Anyone knows more Promotion pls post here. Kodak at sun plaza is having 30% off so its ard 27 cents for more than 50 prints.

20cents is actually very cheap liao...tink dun haf anywhere else cheaper liao...

but if u wan printouts which has more vibrant color, u should try Fuji....Grace lab at sunset way cost 30cents per print....they provide delivery if u printing more than 100pcs....can search for their thread....highly recommended by alot of ppl...

btw a new fuji shop opening at sembawang mrt there...but nt sure the price yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.