Cheap Memory Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

eurox

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
I heard that there are other company that create a cheaper memory stick such as lexar

My question is, is this kind of memory stick can be used for sony digicam ?

anyone know roughly how much the price of 128mb sony memory stick in SGD ?

Originally posted by eurox
anyone know roughly how much the price of 128mb sony memory stick in SGD ?

I think the best price is abt $150 for a 128 one... heard 256 is coming out soon. I'll get it once it's out

Originally posted by siron

I think the best price is abt $150 for a 128 one... heard 256 is coming out soon. I'll get it once it's out

You can get it cheaper at around $140.00. OEM brands are slightly more expensive, funny but true.

Originally posted by Richard

You can get it cheaper at around $140.00. OEM brands are slightly more expensive, funny but true.

coz they are rebadged sony.... until they know how to and got the license to manufacture, that's the way it's gonna be...

:gbounce:

Originally posted by darr

coz they are rebadged sony.... until they know how to and got the license to manufacture, that's the way it's gonna be...

:gbounce:

No. That's not true. Only Sandisk is rebadged. Lexar makes their own memory sticks.

i remember reading somewhere, lexar have their MS with LEDs inside, so it lights up when its accessed

no use for digicam user.. since we cant even see it unless u open the cover

but lexar and sca disk MS is compatible with sony DC rite ?

is it available in SG yet ?

Originally posted by eurox
but lexar and sca disk MS is compatible with sony DC rite ?

is it available in SG yet ?

I *think* I saw it.. might be dreaming since i go to best denki and SLS so often... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.