Cheap labour?

250 frames out of a 720p (HD) video (actually if want higher res can take 1080p video with a 550D) seem to satisfy his needs...Just take a 5 second video at 720p @60 fps or a 10 second video at 1080p @ 30 fps regarding the topic, take out the individual frames, and you're done!

I don't mean the flashcards thing is a scam, I mean that the rate he is willing to pay is equivalent to a scam. 20 cents per pic will never happen. On the other hand, if he is content with a 32X32 pixels icon for 20 cents per icon, maybe that's reasonable (hey different people define high res differently right?)

I agree.
In other words, I very noob ah T.T
Got a good laugh from my friends too lol. But looking on the bright side, I now have lotsa photos for my portfolio :bsmilie:

I agree.
In other words, I very noob ah T.T
Got a good laugh from my friends too lol. But looking on the bright side, I now have lotsa photos for my portfolio :bsmilie:

no la, everyone starts somewhere and they learn from there lol

lots of photos for ur portfolio doesn't mean all good, must select from those

no la, everyone starts somewhere and they learn from there lol

lots of photos for ur portfolio doesn't mean all good, must select from those

Yep. I'm now taking my time to filter and touch-up the photos =)

No lah. The touch-ups and stuffs is for my portfolio. Can also learn things along the way :)

In that case, take your time... edit all you like, then sit back and look at it again. Sometimes, we tend to over-edit.

So scale back abit after you're done. :)

In that case, take your time... edit all you like, then sit back and look at it again. Sometimes, we tend to over-edit.

So scale back abit after you're done. :)

Thanks =)
Anyway, nice pictures you have there!