Cheap IPAD

Apple controls the prices. So yeah, unless you go to the airports, no luck for you.

Does anyone know if i need to show my boarding pass before i can get the 7% back? Can I still get the gst back if I buy it on a inward journey.

Now, normally expect for liquor, they just need to know your flight number, just give them a departing flight number will do.

Does anyone know if i need to show my boarding pass before i can get the 7% back? Can I still get the gst back if I buy it on a inward journey.

I think the Airport Authority is having a promotion (absorbing the 7%) for all the stores outside the custom counters, so anyone can buy without the GST. :dunno:

Canonised said:
I think the Airport Authority is having a promotion (absorbing the 7%) for all the stores outside the custom counters, so anyone can buy without the GST. :dunno:

Only certain stores like watson etc, if I recall correctly.

There are no Apple stores outside the departure gate to the best of my knowledge, cheers!