Cheap grips? I dont need battery

Aimevous

Mar 5, 2009
Hi,

I just started on portrait photography and hates the "chicken wing stance". Was looking at grips for my camera and I find first and 2nd hand ones quite expensive (too much for me), and most importantly, I really don't need the 2nd battery inside (my camera has pretty decent battery life).

So are there any lighter and cheaper solutions for grips or just to shoot vertically?

if you're not keen to spend sooooo much then get a 3rd party grip. what camera are you using?

there are brands like phottix, meike etc. check out the online stores for pricing

Hmm... with grip also can have that chicken-wing stance thingy. :think:

Hi,

I just started on portrait photography and hates the "chicken wing stance". Was looking at grips for my camera and I find first and 2nd hand ones quite expensive (too much for me), and most importantly, I really don't need the 2nd battery inside (my camera has pretty decent battery life).

So are there any lighter and cheaper solutions for grips or just to shoot vertically?

You can always attach the vertical grip without th additional battery in it. That will work too.

Cheers:)