Cheap disposable cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jc007

Hi we're a group of students organising an event that requires approximately 15 disposable cameras. We are seeking low-budget disposable cameras that are suitable for use for the intellectually disabled.

We will appreciate any donations of such cameras or leads to places that sell these disposable cameras at low cost.

Thanks!

Hi we're a group of students organising an event that requires approximately 15 disposable cameras. We are seeking low-budget disposable cameras that are suitable for use for the intellectually disabled.

We will appreciate any donations of such cameras or leads to places that sell these disposable cameras at low cost.

Thanks!

Well u guys can do a survey at any camera shops, maybe they will give u guys discount if u buy alot , saw a few at peninsula..

Last edited:

Thanks!
u guys sure don't know how to check out your neighbourhood photo shop. most of these shops sell disposable cameras.

I remember someone ever posted about a disposable cam from MUJI.
Surprising was quite cheap ( I can't remember the exact price). Can consider that. I think participant would be happy, cos WoW, its MUJI leh. hahah

u guys sure don't know how to check out your neighbourhood photo shop. most of these shops sell disposable cameras.

yup, 7-11 also have it...

definitely does not belong in General, Reviews, Tech Talk
thread moved to kopitiam

btw try the yellow pages for the manufacturer

Surprising was quite cheap ( I can't remember the exact price). Can consider that. I think participant would be happy, cos WoW, its MUJI leh. hahah

i think Muji 1 is slightly more expensive than the ones at Carrefour.

TS, let me know your project, since not so expensive stuff... perhaps can just buy a few packs to donate for a good cause. pm me if needed.

TS should just approach Fujifilm for sponsorship

I believe that this project is meant to teach them some skills

That was me. Hehehe... I scouted Muji for an $8 well designed disposable camera. This was cheap considering my impression of disposable cameras in camera shops was about $16. However, I was shocked when my visit to Carrefour showed their cameras of similar type(with flash) to be $4.

Then again, Muji v Carrefour, design and branding does make a difference.

That was me. Hehehe... I scouted Muji for an $8 well designed disposable camera. This was cheap considering my impression of disposable cameras in camera shops was about $16. However, I was shocked when my visit to Carrefour showed their cameras of similar type(with flash) to be $4.

Then again, Muji v Carrefour, design and branding does make a difference.

well, for charity work, its the final delivery and not the posing with a muji product...

but i do see alot of kodaks from sponsors putting such cameras in kid's goody bag for them to shoot around...

anyway its all about budget and sponsor.

I have some leftover from my previous event. They are customize with my company name printed on them. Black in color. I can sell you at $15 each. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.