Cheap and good printing shop

Grey Knight

Jul 21, 2008
Singapore
Hey all,

I'm looking for a cheap(reasonably priced) but reputable and good printing shop. I have to print some photos but am not sure where to start.

any advice?

thanks!

Hey all,

I'm looking for a cheap(reasonably priced) but reputable and good printing shop. I have to print some photos but am not sure where to start.

any advice?

thanks!

Please start with a search on here. We have many threads already that asked what you just asked.

Everywhere and everyone also say cheap and good but actual fact is you can have either.

When send to those shop, need to water mark the photos? Will they able sell our work without our notice?

When send to those shop, need to water mark the photos? Will they able sell our work without our notice?

That depends on the shop. But if there was a disreputable shop like that, you know the CS folks would already have screamed about it to the high heavens.

That depends on the shop. But if there was a disreputable shop like that, you know the CS folks would already have screamed about it to the high heavens.

I wanted to print a lot of photos after Europe trip and all are poster size. Got a wall at home for it, with light shinning on them would be nice. Hopes I wouldn't see them selling else where. :(

huh?

so if you print some photos to give to your friends, or frame up some photos put at your home? every photos printed with watermark, this is fine with you?

anyway, if this is your concern, the best thing to do is buy a printer and print on your own.
or you can stand behind the person operate the computer to print your photos, and make sure they delete your photos, and do a file wipe after your photos printed.

Taken aback by this question. Hmm, frankly I've seen people cropping out the watermark portion to just talk about one extreme.

U can always ensure that the printers wipe your soft copies after printing but any recovery software will negate the effects. If really worried about being a victim of copyright theft , best is buy your own printer :)

huh?

so if you print some photos to give to your friends, or frame up some photos put at your home? every photos printed with watermark, this is fine with you?

anyway, if this is your concern, the best thing to do is buy a printer and print on your own.
or you can stand behind the person operate the computer to print your photos, and make sure they delete your photos, and do a file wipe after your photos printed.

Cause I will be sending to them the soft copy and so, if some one else sees it and like it, they still can sell it off without letting me knowing it. Esp I just taking scenery n for frame up and hangs on my wall. I not pro but some time might be lucky to capture some unique photos.

Taken aback by this question. Hmm, frankly I've seen people cropping out the watermark portion to just talk about one extreme.

U can always ensure that the printers wipe your soft copies after printing but any recovery software will negate the effects. If really worried about being a victim of copyright theft , best is buy your own printer :)

I not good in printing and also, if possible, I need to print out 3m x 1m for tower structures, panoramic of alps, some A3 of remoted places etc. So, own printing impossible for me. Hopes my works are not 'stolen' in the end.

I not good in printing and also, if possible, I need to print out 3m x 1m for tower structures, panoramic of alps, some A3 of remoted places etc. So, own printing impossible for me. Hopes my works are not 'stolen' in the end.

understand where u r coming from.
but wow, 3m x 1m is huge.

remember the link catchlights shared? http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340845 , think that's really comprehensive already , I had tried Simple digital quite some time ago but it was for work related purposes. They managed to deliver what i wanted.

all the best for the trip and yeap, share the great photos with us whether watermarked or not ;)

Ok la. Wall empty, stick one or two there and have some lights on it. At least can see own efforts.

Did think of fill up that wall with monitor and shows photos on it. But the electric bill wouldn't be cheap. Ha ha!

Cause I will be sending to them the soft copy and so, if some one else sees it and like it, they still can sell it off without letting me knowing it. Esp I just taking scenery n for frame up and hangs on my wall. I not pro but some time might be lucky to capture some unique photos.
to sell something does not belong to them without seeking consent from the author, is consider stealing.
the consequences is far greater than gain, any legitimate business will not want do this.

you should worry more about people simply lift your photos from your website, portfolio sharing sites or social media sites if you post high resolution images there.

to sell something does not belong to them without seeking consent from the author, is consider stealing.
the consequences is far greater than gain, any legitimate business will not want do this.

you should worry more about people simply lift your photos from your website, portfolio sharing sites or social media sites if you post high resolution images there.

Noted. Thanks btw. :D