cheap and good, possible?

Bukitimah

Nov 28, 2010
Singapore
Hi, I think many of us newbies would like to have a chance to shoot portraits using real models. Models are not cheap to hire.

At the same times, I believe there are many would be models that wish to be identified and given opportunities. What is lacking is a venue and someone organizing it.

If we can find a suitable location with simple lighting, the date/time can then be set. Would be models can come with their showcase themselves. Photographers can shoot till they are happy but they must upload their photo here.

Now it is up to the respective model agencies to identify the potentials. You may find an international star among them. Isn't Time Sq in New York is all about giving aspiring artists a chance?

Hi, I think many of us newbies would like to have a chance to shoot portraits using real models. Models are not cheap to hire.

At the same times, I believe there are many would be models that wish to be identified and given opportunities. What is lacking is a venue and someone organizing it.

If we can find a suitable location with simple lighting, the date/time can then be set. Would be models can come with their showcase themselves. Photographers can shoot till they are happy but they must upload their photo here.

Now it is up to the respective model agencies to identify the potentials. You may find an international star among them. Isn't Time Sq in New York is all about giving aspiring artists a chance?

TFCDs... ur photoshoot xmm organisers...

Tfcd
tfcd
tfcd

projecttriangle.png

Hmmm what is TFCD? Care to explain, thanks

Most photographers here work on smiling and sitting portraits, how does that develop international star, I have no idea. :bsmilie:

if u have some budgets, u can join photoshoots organised here:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forums/66-PhotoShoots

price range from $30 - $150 per shoot.

Else u can post your request here to seek for TFCD models:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forums/75-Services-Wanted

or look in this section for models who is willing to do TFCD:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forums/55-Modelling-Services-Directory

alternatively, u can go to MM (Modelmayhem) to find your TFCD models (there is quite a number there and look out for casting on that site for these opportunities)

HTH.

Most photographers here work on smiling and sitting portraits, how does that develop international star, I have no idea. :bsmilie:
when the images posted in the internet, any parts of the world can see it, including Timbuktu, I guess this is how to make them a international star.

if u have some budgets, u can join photoshoots organised here:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forums/66-PhotoShoots

price range from $30 - $150 per shoot.

Else u can post your request here to seek for TFCD models:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forums/75-Services-Wanted

or look in this section for models who is willing to do TFCD:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forums/55-Modelling-Services-Directory

alternatively, u can go to MM (Modelmayhem) to find your TFCD models (there is quite a number there and look out for casting on that site for these opportunities)

HTH.
some clarifications,

Photographers offering TFCD go to "photography service directory"

models/makeup artists/stylists offering TFCD go to "modeliing services directory"

TFCD requests by any others post in service wanted will be moderated, threads posted wrongly, or not fulfill the basic requirements will be deleted.

it is advisable to make your TFCD threads transparent, state clear who you intend to work with, what is your theme, what is your compensation, and also some samples of your works.

You have been a member since november 2010, have over 200 posts here, and yet don't know TFCD, or seen the dozens of affordable XMM shoots that are organized every weekend??

You have been a member since november 2010, have over 200 posts here, and yet don't know TFCD, or seen the dozens of affordable XMM shoots that are organized every weekend??

maybe those XMM not XMM enough... he want XXMM :x

Apparently I have asked a taboo question here? Did some google search and understand TFCD is about 'time for CD'. This is not allowed here?

Timbuktu is in west Africa, so don't really know how to link them. XMM didn't have any meaningful answer.

Never mind, I am a newbie and am learning everyday. Will find out as I read others post. You don't ask, you will never know.

Thank you for highlighting.

Apparently I have asked a taboo question here? Did some google search and understand TFCD is about 'time for CD'. This is not allowed here?

Timbuktu is in west Africa, so don't really know how to link them. XMM didn't have any meaningful answer.

Never mind, I am a newbie and am learning everyday. Will find out as I read others post. You don't ask, you will never know.

Thank you for highlighting.

it is not a taboo but TFCD is very common phrase for photographers trading their photography service with models (in return model gets the photos).

XMM = xiao mei mei (chinese)