Status
Not open for further replies.

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
have been shooting too much lately. body wearing down already. :D

any recommendations? cheap and good?

Dec 19, 2007
Quahog, Rhode Island
my mum goes to this blind couple located near Lavendar. it's where the supposedly good/best bak chor mee is (that is, it's opposite that said shop).

I can't remember the exact location, simply because I just can't remember, and get there by remembering the general direction/curvature of the road.

*edit*

I found it on Google Maps. it's at Crawford Lane, which is of North Bridge Road.

the husband/male is called Jason... I can't remember the wife's name. but if you're a bloke, Jason will be the one doing the massage for you.

Last edited:

kelccm

Mar 2, 2004
A village in a forest
Try looking around People's Park. There are a lot of traditional massage parlour on the upper floors.

Dec 10, 2008
Pasir Ris
Try looking around People's Park. There are a lot of traditional massage parlour on the upper floors.
Some of them offer "specials"; most of these are the ones with poor massage

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
my mum goes to this blind couple located near Lavendar. it's where the supposedly good/best bak chor mee is (that is, it's opposite that said shop).

I can't remember the exact location, simply because I just can't remember, and get there by remembering the general direction/curvature of the road.

*edit*

I found it on Google Maps. it's at Crawford Lane, which is of North Bridge Road.

the husband/male is called Jason... I can't remember the wife's name. but if you're a bloke, Jason will be the one doing the massage for you.
thank you... i dont mind guy or girl as long as it's good and fixes the problem. thanks for the info ya.

i been there quite a few times. the only good one i think is teochew meng for their foot massage. got several good masseur there. but im also looknig for body massage. don't seem to have any good 1s there.

yup, i agree.

I thought the market rate is $40/hr.
Some charges $45-$50/hr in areas such as Chinatown Point.

I'm talking about decent palours, NOT those which provide "special service".
hmmm.... ya, the price is around there.

kelccm

Mar 2, 2004
A village in a forest
I don't know. The ones I saw seems to be run by the older folks. And the smell of traditional massage oil seems to be everywhere. And they are mostly in open view to the public:dunno:

kelccm

Mar 2, 2004
A village in a forest
i been there quite a few times. the only good one i think is teochew meng for their foot massage. got several good masseur there. but im also looknig for body massage. don't seem to have any good 1s there.
Maybe. I didn't really look in detail, just that there seems to be a lot of those shops there.

Exposure

Apr 6, 2008
i personally go Wan Yang @ AMK Hub basement... :thumbsup:

Mar 5, 2006
I was told there is a guy who do fot reflex in katong area and use brute force to press all the points. He is one man show and every morning has long queue. those who cant take hard massage, he tell them to get lost.

Foot reflex is addictive. A good stretching and self foot massage everyday goes a long way and its free!

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
i personally go Wan Yang @ AMK Hub basement... :thumbsup:
Lol, me too. but the one at Thompson Plaza mall is nice too. It's darker, more relaxing. Less people traffic too.

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
how much is Wan Yang?

anybody knows a good (and clean) place for Thai Massage? The body bending kind?

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
I think better ask those aunties in your neighbourhood to introduce such places for "tui na"/trad massage.
They know better. ;)
ppl will think im weird la.. like suddenly go up to an aunty and ask "u know any nice tui na massage?"

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Wan Yang and Kohong not bad.
Pricey though.
JB has good masseurs and reflexologists too.

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast
I always go to the Kensington at Parkway Parade 5th floor. I find it better than Wan Yang. And more reasonably priced too. There is a Malaysian men, a PRC man, and a Malaysian woman, plus the other staff who rotate around their various branches. They are very dedicated about the foot reflexology and shoulder and neck massage.
Just did my foot reflex + neck/shoulder/back on Monday. Changed my whole life for the week...

Aveda

Deregistered
Mar 25, 2009
I strongly recommend Ancient Therapy at 22, Amoy Street. They're very professional as all their masseue there have certificate one and not those u teach yr discipline then become masseue type. They dim the lights and play soothing music to make you relax. the place is open without the cubicle type so it's not those "funny type" but real good o'l traditional massage that relieve your fatigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom