Charlyn @ SuperHost event

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Tan

Aug 28, 2004
AMK
Charlyn01.JPG

Ok, don't take this wrongly but the thing I notice about all your photos is that the colour is always slightly off and the photos tend to be grossly oversharpened.

AReality said:
Oversharpened.

Thanks for your comments...diff monitor show diff sharpness...your LCD is good.

n0d3 said:
Ok, don't take this wrongly but the thing I notice about all your photos is that the colour is always slightly off and the photos tend to be grossly oversharpened.
no problem...not all LCD is the same...mine is calibrate with photolab...can't really change it to suit all...what I can said is that your LCD or CRT is good in term of sharpness...

zhang3feng said:
the pimple is gonna burst soon!
hehe...at least she tried to cover it with makeup...saw the 800 TCS actress...don't even bother to do makeup before come to stage and talk infront to the public...bad...

Hmm... I don't it's got anything with monitors. I think the pictures are over-sharpened. Blow up the pictures a bit and you can see there are sharpening artifacts around the edges. Ghosting of the lines.

For my case, when posting in CS gallery with 450X675 and 100kb limit, some of my images which was usm turned out less sharp after jpeg compression. Most probably due to more sharpened details to compress file less than 100kb. Even mistakened for OOF when posted. Still yet to strike a balance on sharpness with the file size restriction.....

From this image size, even if picture is not overly-sharpened blown up, you will also see artifacts, false colour, etc, due to image size and compression. :think:

Prismatic said:
Hmm... I don't it's got anything with monitors. I think the pictures are over-sharpened. Blow up the pictures a bit and you can see there are sharpening artifacts around the edges. Ghosting of the lines.
why don't u try to get a crt monitor & LCD or laptop to see if there is any diff...i do agree it sharper when i view it on my VAIO as i using the less sharp CRT most of the time during daytime...Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.