Charlene Choi + Ann Kok + Jac Tay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is JEC actually? I still tot it's the same place with IMM..

I guess the 2nd event started at 7pm?

engta said:
Thanks.. I was standing beside the path where people queue up for calendar, quite near to the stage, but not as near as those in the centre portion :)

There was another event at Jurong Entertainment Centre after IMM, but only Charlene was there.

Kongo said:

JEC-Jurong Entertainment center-just infront of the mrt station...IMM is not the other side.

Kongo said:

JEC is very near the Jurong East Interchange. When u get down the escalator from the MRT station, JEC is on ur left hand side.

The 2nd event started at around 6PM.

i personally feel that JEC is the worst place i ever went, should held it at J8 more centralise place with wind blowing too

John Tan said:
I like the last one...nice effort as I can imagine at IMM...suck security guards!!

u really shouldn't be doing that to the security guards .. its a public place :)

happy shooting

compro_1975 said:
i personally feel that JEC is the worst place i ever went, should held it at J8 more centralise place with wind blowing too
haha...the reason y they choose jurong coz the story is based on journey to the west...n west = jurong...so they chose IMM n JEC

Thanks all for the info.

I didn't know there's a part II held at JEC, left after IMM.

Is JEC difficult to shoot as well?

Not surprising, I also sweat like hell.

There's good & bad when the stage is outdoor. You've got friendlier natural lightings but warmer tropical weather at the same time.. :sweat:

wrx_sti_22b said:
Gina so hot tat her chest is sweating...

Kongo said:
Thanks all for the info.

I didn't know there's a part II held at JEC, left after IMM.

Is JEC difficult to shoot as well?

guess not ppl knew bout JEC.....u could snap easi as in front of the stage w/o bein pushed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.