Charlene Choi + Ann Kok + Jac Tay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
Took these shots on Fri & Sat, at IMM & Tiong Bahru Plaza.

The event of charlene & nic at IMM is damn hard to shoot, most of the shots have to be cropped due to the crowds, low stage and many huge security guards blocking all angles. Show some pics taken at IMM first:

Ch1.jpg

Ch3.jpg

Ch4.jpg

Ch5.jpg

This is the one and only clean shots I managed to take (all those above are cropped pics):

Ch6.jpg

Will post Jac & Ann later, not ready yet..

very very nice!! sharp pics too! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

were u the one standing on a tool to shoot from the side? seems like u running around.. are u in the PRESS??

i will wait for ann's pix

I like the last one...nice effort as I can imagine at IMM...suck security guards!!

Thanks. :D

I didn't bring any stool or ladders, too shy.. but yes I am shooting from the side as the centre portion seem to be reserved for fans club.

Not in the press or anything, me just shooting for fun lah, happened to be on leave that day.

nicholaslee said:
very very nice!! sharp pics too! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

were u the one standing on a tool to shoot from the side? seems like u running around.. are u in the PRESS??

Yah, the security guards surround charlene & nicholas like they r US presidents.. #*@!X% most of the shooting chances r ruin by their heads & body..

Really very difficult to shoot there man.. Tiong Bahru is easier in comparison, stage is higher and can get nearer.

John Tan said:
I like the last one...nice effort as I can imagine at IMM...suck security guards!!

OK, now the event @ Tiong Bahru:

TBP1.jpg

The host Gina:

TBP4.jpg

Jac:

TBP3.jpg

TBP8.jpg

Nice photos of Charlene, urs very sharp, colour also nice :)

I that day also on leave, so went to the event too... it was crowded man!!

Compro 1975, here r the pics of Ann:

TBP9.jpg

TBP7.jpg

TBP5.jpg

TBP6.jpg

Thanks for the compliments.

Yah lor, very crowded, and the centre portion r all blocked by fences for fans club, the sides are block by pillars, sweat & frustrating :sweat:

Wonder why they held it on the 3rd flr, space is so limited, the stage on the 1st flr shd be much better, somemore can view or shoot from 2nd & 3rd flr..

engta said:
Nice photos of Charlene, urs very sharp, colour also nice :)

I that day also on leave, so went to the event too... it was crowded man!!

Kongo said:

Yah lor, very crowded, and the centre portion r all blocked by fences for fans club, the sides are block by pillars, sweat & frustrating :sweat:

Wonder why they held it on the 3rd flr, space is so limited, the stage on the 1st flr shd be much better, somemore can view or shoot from 2nd & 3rd flr..
Yeah, 3rd floor space is quite limited.

I took some photos of the event too.. feel free to comment :)
http://engta.multiply.com/photos/album/16

Kongo said:

Well done bro...your shots are great.

I have actually uploaded another yesterday but didn't link it as it's sort of repetitive with a pic above:

TBP2.jpg

Will go thru again & see if I've captured any other presentable ones later.. I have more shots on Ann as I was standing at the side & Jac is further away from me.

erizai said:
any more for Jac??;p

Thanks bro, still a lot to learn from u.

Saw u right in the middle, didn't get a chance to say hi to u as I arrived a bit late and was blocked by the crowds. Shooting from side most of the time & gradually moved to the front when some pple left..

John Tan said:
Well done bro...your shots are great.

Kongo said:
You have gotten more usable shots on charlene than me :) , where r u standing there? There seem to be another event, when was it held?

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks.. I was standing beside the path where people queue up for calendar, quite near to the stage, but not as near as those in the centre portion :)

There was another event at Jurong Entertainment Centre after IMM, but only Charlene was there.

Very nice shots ......:thumbsup:

Kongo said:

i think is they do not want them to over expose themself

Status
Not open for further replies.