Charity project - Send in landscape pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuelML

Jun 23, 2004
Hi All.

I am Samuel. I am currently working on a charity project. You can check out the full details on the website .

Essentially, my friends and i are holding a photo sending event as a means to raise funds for a Voluntary Welfare Organization (VWO) called Vocational School for the Handicapped (VSH). The main focus of this exhibition is a giant mural made up of individual pictures based on the theme Jeweled Metropolis of the Singapore landscape) which together depict the Singapore's skyline; for a better idea of what I am talking about just click on the link above.
As such, we are in an urgent need for contributions of photographs. So i am making this plea to you as an administrator in hope that u can rally the club snap people to participate in this event. Again, just refer to the website for more details on the kind of pictures we're looking for as well as the channel to send in your pictures.
Ok that's all. Thank you for taking time off to read the mail, and hopefully you will move on to browse the website too.

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Samuel ML :thumbsup: :)

Hey guys...

we got about a week left for the competition. For those who have nothing much to do during this vacation, why not pick up your camera and start snapping places of interest in SIngapore! You will get to help charity and win some prizes !!

Thanks to those who has helped sending in their photos. We still need loads more. Please contribute!

Thanks.

Samuel :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

hi samuel... i had just submitted my pictures..... :D erm... just one qns.... how do i noe whether my pic will be used or not??? :)

Hey Flaemer,

dont worry.because the mural we are constructing is so huge,we will need lots of photos ard 10000. Now we are still quite short of target for the mural. We are currently searching for a suitable place to place our constructed mural and if that happens u can come to see where is ur photo! ;p We will also be holding fund raising at the event.

More details will be updated as we progress. ;)

SamuelML said:
Hey Flaemer,

dont worry.because the mural we are constructing is so huge,we will need lots of photos ard 10000. Now we are still quite short of target for the mural. We are currently searching for a suitable place to place our constructed mural and if that happens u can come to see where is ur photo! ;p We will also be holding fund raising at the event.

More details will be updated as we progress. ;)

cool.... hope to get more details from u soon...... :D

SamuelML said:
Hi All.

I am Samuel. I am currently working on a charity project. You can check out the full details on the website .

Essentially, my friends and i are holding a photo sending event as a means to raise funds for a Voluntary Welfare Organization (VWO) called Vocational School for the Handicapped (VSH). The main focus of this exhibition is a giant mural made up of individual pictures based on the theme Jeweled Metropolis of the Singapore landscape) which together depict the Singapore's skyline; for a better idea of what I am talking about just click on the link above.
As such, we are in an urgent need for contributions of photographs. So i am making this plea to you as an administrator in hope that u can rally the club snap people to participate in this event. Again, just refer to the website for more details on the kind of pictures we're looking for as well as the channel to send in your pictures.
Ok that's all. Thank you for taking time off to read the mail, and hopefully you will move on to browse the website too.

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Samuel ML :thumbsup: :)

Hi Samuel I have email my stuff for the mural...

Hope u have a success with the project...

Last 2 days! Hurry! :)

Dear Alex,

lemme just consult my leader and get back to u okie? I am sure we can accomodate it just need to get an address.

We are still extending our deadline for those who were busy but wish to contribute now! :) So keep the photos coming cos we need lots of it! :bsmilie: :sweat: :p

Hi guys sorry its a little late, but

we are holding our mural exhibition at central area of ground floor millenia walk (opposite suntec city) opposite British India Homes. Today (monday) will be the last day of display and sales from morning to late evening, so if u want to do your bid for charity, come down to get a wide selection of postcards and bookmarks. All proceeds go to the Vocational School for the Handicapped.

Come down to admire the mural too of cos! ;p

Details:

Venue: Milienia Walk Ground Floor Central Area (opposite Suntec City)

Agenda: Mural exhibition and sale of postcards and bookmarks for charity

Time: MONDAY 9th August morning till evening LAST DAY

Please visit www.jeweledmetropolis.com to pen messages for our beloved country!!

Status
Not open for further replies.