charging phone and yakking away in mrt station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumma

Jan 5, 2005
Oulu, Finland, Finland
www.wongliji.com
pardon the bad quality pictures. something interesting i came across while on the way home!

mrt1.jpg

mrt2.jpg

Make full use of MRT 'facilities'

Wah!!! STOMP quality pics!!

Maybe the poor lady needs to call her husband urgently ("Dear, I ran out of credit on my credit card, and I need this $10,000 camera equipment now, and baby she's crying herself crazy!") but ran out of battery...?
Give her a chance lor... poor lady, she!

nice capture man! hahas.. maybe after the singaporean aunties seen this, they will join in too.. :bsmilie:

if she was talking there for ages, i'd have to say "ugly singaporean". if she was there just to give a quick call to her husband, i woiuldn't mind.. but your thread title says "...and yakking away in mrt.." so....

i should think so, the electricity does not belong to her
so i believe that is considered stealing

so why is no one get arrested for doing this? this is a common sight. ive seen students and adults charging and using their laptops in train stations. in the airport its a common sight as well. :)

if they don't want people using electricity, they should at least put some sign or something. :)

so why is no one get arrested for doing this? this is a common sight. ive seen students and adults charging and using their laptops in train stations. in the airport its a common sight as well. :)

if they don't want people using electricity, they should at least put some sign or something. :)

don't ask me, i do not work for them
what ever it is, a person should not take anything that does not belong to him/her

I didn't see any sign that said "For public use" either.

Should be consider stealing bah.

hahaha flashgun run out of batteries use smrt sockets to charge and then run before the staff catch you.

Your in a public area. Starbucks doesnt put for public use as well. :sticktong

We can use the electical socket in Starbuck? Or is the staff just closing one eye?

I do know the wifi in starbuck is free.

Are you telling me that anything in the public place, we can use?

Last edited:
do/use anything but don't get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.