charging phone and yakking away in mrt station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua0718

Nov 24, 2008
Make full use of MRT 'facilities'

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
Wah!!! STOMP quality pics!!

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast
Maybe the poor lady needs to call her husband urgently ("Dear, I ran out of credit on my credit card, and I need this $10,000 camera equipment now, and baby she's crying herself crazy!") but ran out of battery...?
Give her a chance lor... poor lady, she!

Agent Jx

Feb 26, 2009
SG
picasaweb.google.com
nice capture man! hahas.. maybe after the singaporean aunties seen this, they will join in too.. :bsmilie:

waderbreak

Feb 2, 2009
if she was talking there for ages, i'd have to say "ugly singaporean". if she was there just to give a quick call to her husband, i woiuldn't mind.. but your thread title says "...and yakking away in mrt.." so....

Jix

Oct 20, 2005
Pacman's Corner
www.flickr.com
i should think so, the electricity does not belong to her
so i believe that is considered stealing
so why is no one get arrested for doing this? this is a common sight. ive seen students and adults charging and using their laptops in train stations. in the airport its a common sight as well. :)

if they don't want people using electricity, they should at least put some sign or something. :)

ortega

Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
so why is no one get arrested for doing this? this is a common sight. ive seen students and adults charging and using their laptops in train stations. in the airport its a common sight as well. :)

if they don't want people using electricity, they should at least put some sign or something. :)
don't ask me, i do not work for them
what ever it is, a person should not take anything that does not belong to him/her

Xiao_shin

Sep 21, 2002
Visit site

I didn't see any sign that said "For public use" either.

Should be consider stealing bah.

tainted

Feb 6, 2006
in Critterdom
hahaha flashgun run out of batteries use smrt sockets to charge and then run before the staff catch you.

Xiao_shin

Sep 21, 2002
Visit site
Your in a public area. Starbucks doesnt put for public use as well. :sticktong
We can use the electical socket in Starbuck? Or is the staff just closing one eye?

I do know the wifi in starbuck is free.

Are you telling me that anything in the public place, we can use?

Last edited:

shunzi

Nov 14, 2008
do/use anything but don't get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom